All Categories

asking help with clan boss champ turn order

Search
May 9, 2023, 00:2705/09/23
04/12/21

I am running CB nightmare level with the following champs:

Teodor(L), Scyl, Drex, Kael, Teela (all L60)

Trying to fine tune them so perhaps someone can recommend a preferred sequence of turn order. I am getting about 13 million points and more than 20 turns.   If you can tell me the order I will try to adjust the speeds.

TIA

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2023, 00:4405/09/23
06/25/20

There isn't really much of a point in trying to set turn order if you're going to use Scyl. The buff she places will mess it all up right out the gate.

May 9, 2023, 02:2405/09/23
May 9, 2023, 02:25(edited)
04/12/21
kramaswamy.kr

There isn't really much of a point in trying to set turn order if you're going to use Scyl. The buff she places will mess it all up right out the gate.

Not sure what buff you mean...

ok, my game awareness and my choice of champs is not the best but I am using Scyl for reviving any that get knocked over, but it is only rated 3/5 for CB.  How about Arbiter, that one is 4/5 stars and also does revive? She has a ways to go with development, but I can give it a try.  Other 6 star champs I have with good CB rating are Ghostborn, and UDK, still under development.

I try to make it to Nightmare top tier (Ultimate).

May 9, 2023, 02:3805/09/23
May 9, 2023, 02:39(edited)
06/25/20

So, generally speaking, any TM manipulation in CB is bad unless you specifically plan for it. There certainly are some comps that work with TM boosts (Ma'Shalled teams are the obvious ones), as well as ones that work with speed up (typically involving a buff extender so you can keep the speed up permanently active).

But neither of those will work with Scyl, whose passive places a speed up buff on a random champ. That will automatically throw any planned rotation off.

Arbiter at least can be controlled in her TM boosting, but is still extremely sub-par for CB.

Ghostborn is okay as a DEF-down champ, but there are almost certainly better choices for CB.

UDK is a decent choice for being a stun-target champ, but is still too random to work with, since his passive only works half the time.

You'll be best off posting your full roster, because just about none of your planned team is really optimal for CB.

PS - the ratings are an extremely unreliable way of building a CB team.

May 9, 2023, 10:5105/09/23
May 9, 2023, 10:53(edited)
04/12/21

Thanks for the explanation.

I tried a round or two with Arbiter in lieu of Scyl, and the results were a little less than with Scyl.  The ratings may be less reliable but I had to have a starting point.  Watching Hell Hades is useless for me also, as I will never have all the stuff he brings to the table, plus I don't understand much of what he says so fast.

Kinda shy about posting my roster, I can hear the sounds of laughter and criticism, but I only am using about 35 champs right now, and 20 of those are L60.  So I just hold 4 steady and rotate through some of the others one at a time.  I completed the DT the same way, my best theory is whatever seems to work, even though might be less than optimal.

No use telling me I just need this guy or that guy, with virtually no hope of ever getting them.  

Last but not least, I typically get the lowest of the CB rewards, and the shards only give me junk, so I have little incentive to press deep into this.

May 9, 2023, 13:5105/09/23
06/25/20

Up to you. All I can tell you is that your team has quite a few problems with it, and that there are almost certainly better options for you to work with.