All Categories

Done with Raid

Done with Raid

Search
May 3, 2023, 02:0905/03/23
01/08/23

Done with Raid

Done with Raid. I think its poor game design to lock missions behind PVP content that can takes ages to progress through. Especially for those that do not want to participate in PVP game modes, but want to progress through the missions. Plarium says they do not favor paid players, but by game design its very hard to compete in Arena as a F2P player when the arena is full of paid players. Please plarium, make separate brackets for paid players and free players or do some form of balancing in PVP content. Until some form of change to missions or PVP is made i will not be supporting Plarium. Its such a tragedy because I love the game, but tired of it taking months upon months to progress through 1 mission. It takes FOREVER to unlock Arbiter given the current design of arena.

Also they reward new players right now with UDK with a code, yet someone who started after the UDK event are locked out unless they pull UDK with a shard at outrageously low adds. Their predatory practices make games like this very very bad and reward only the whales. I mean $25 for only a 6% chance to pull a leggo that very well could be a trash leggo. This is just ridiculous. Raid, lower prices to $10 per shard and youd have far more people making impulse buys rather than the few whales. I'm all for supporting a game that has amazing design, but this game is clearly baised towards people that spend money. This game is not new player or F2P friendly unless you have insanely good luck or have been playing for a very long time. For most new players it will take 1-2 years to unlock arbiter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE redesign arena to make it quicker to unlock guild hall, or bracket off Arena to be better match making for newer players.

Until something changes, good luck with your game plarium.

Views
Comments