All Categories

Update on Sylvan Faction Wars

Search
Apr 29, 2023, 21:2204/29/23
05/08/22

Anyone heard anything on this, have everything at 63 stars except dark elf and demonspawn, struggling a bit there and wonder how much time i have.

Currently using

Coldheart, Mademe, (Still Building Her) Mithrala, Foli and Kael or Zavia.  (Zavia and Foli damn near get one shot)  Have Visix at 6 Now, not fully ascended, gear around lvl 12 no books. was thinking about leveling up a crimson helm.

Drexthra, Nazana, Pedmya, Alure, Magnarr... is my built champs, not able to do bomb stage (I think stage 17) and cant kill last boss.

Recently pulled and 5 starred Duhr, also pulled Achak was thinking of building for block debuff (Bombs) but that means i would need a lot of books for both those champs and the DE champs... not sure what to do or how to get this finished.

On the home stretch, need some guidence.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2023, 22:3204/29/23
12/19/19

You don't need to book or mastery fw champs. 

You just need to beat a stage 1 time.  Borrow gear, cheese with stoneskin,... whatever it takes  :)

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 29, 2023, 23:3204/29/23
12/30/20

Short answer: not entirely certain when that FW is going to show up. I do think we'll get a fair notice on it, though. 

Dark Elves: Mithrala is your ticket and will help immensely versus the Valk waves. Visix can be useful too, especially since Mithrala will be your way to blast through the worst parts of stage 21. Do you have a Kaiden or Pain Keeper lying around, any other Dark Elves? I guess as a general approach screenshots of your roster sorted by these factions would be good in case you're hiding anything good. :)

Demonspawn: turn meter stuff is a great way to cheese your way through, if you can. Duhr/Alure/Drex/Magnarr is a good place to start however. :)

I agree with Trips completely. Moving gear around is the way, get Regen/Immortal on your revivers and/or healers, lifesteal on DPS at times, keep moving around your best stuff as you see fit.