All Categories

Question about the minotaur.

Search
Apr 19, 2023, 19:5804/19/23
12/09/22

If i want to raise the mastery of one specific hero, do i make a party with 4 members with full mastery, so the scrolls only drops for the one i want to level, or is it complete rng and doesnt matter if the other 4 member cant receive any more scrolls?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 19, 2023, 20:2504/19/23
06/25/20

If they already have full masteries, they can't receive scrolls - so none will be wasted.

However - I'd strongly recommend that you use as few fully-leveled champs as possible. That way, you get to double-dip - while farming for scrolls, you'll also be getting XP to level them. In a perfect world, you'd have five champs that are all leveling while getting masteries - but that's not going to be feasable in many cases. But far more likely should be to use only one level 60, with the others being leveled - or, worst-case, using two level 60s.

Apr 19, 2023, 20:3104/19/23
12/09/22
kramaswamy.kr

If they already have full masteries, they can't receive scrolls - so none will be wasted.

However - I'd strongly recommend that you use as few fully-leveled champs as possible. That way, you get to double-dip - while farming for scrolls, you'll also be getting XP to level them. In a perfect world, you'd have five champs that are all leveling while getting masteries - but that's not going to be feasable in many cases. But far more likely should be to use only one level 60, with the others being leveled - or, worst-case, using two level 60s.

That was helpful, thanks!