All Categories

Which campions I should 6 * first for a good early game team , please see my champions

Which campions I should 6 * first for a good early game team , please see my champions

Search
Apr 14, 2023, 14:2104/14/23
02/05/23

Hi everyone 

I would like a bit of help with wich champions i should build as a team , to 6 * star them , to be able to farm dungeons Dragon Lair at least stage 13 , good for Arena and small suggestions for Clan boos , i am new player , I have my research done in terms of champions usage but i would like to hear more ideeas if is possible please. 

I should 6 * Kael as first champion but wich should be the following 3 to form a CC for early game

I have the food to make 4 champions 6 * star

I want to be able to form an average / good CC team

I have Kael (Damage Dealer & Poisoner) Fully booked / Deacon Armstrong (Decrease Deff / Turn Meter ) Fully booked / High Khatun (Decrease Speed / Turn Meter) / Ronda (Damage Dealer - Fully booked) / Warmaiden (Decrease Def - Fully booked ) Dagger (Decrease Deff/Atk) 

Gorgorab can replace High Khatun on the Speed Aura 23 % instead of 19 % for Khatun

See below my all champions EPIC / RARES  

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2023, 16:0304/14/23
06/25/20

Drop Khatun for Gorg, and bring all five of those champs to 60. You should be able to farm easily with that team.