All Categories

Let's brainstorm some FK10 teams

Search
Apr 11, 2023, 21:4704/11/23
06/25/20

From all the googling I've done, it seems the "best" option right now involved Valk + Cardiel + Coldheart + Tomb Lord + Helicath. I have Valk, CH, and Helicath, but I do not have Cardiel or TL.

From what I can tell, TL is there because of a triple-hit A1 + debuffs. This is hard, but not impossible to replicate - Dark Kael comes pretty close. You lose the DEF down, and instead of four poisons, you get three + poison sensitivity + debuff extend, which I'd say is probably equal. Losing the DEF down hurts, but could possibly be filled in by whoever I replace Cardiel with.

Cardiel, though, is trickier to replace. The ally-attack part can be swapped out pretty easily for Fatman, but you lose the healing, which I'm sure is a big part of his value-add. I'm pretty doubtful the team will work without that, since it lacks any other form of healing, and would be entirely reliant on the shields from Valk and Helicath to keep everyone alive. And, unfortunately, pretty much everyone else is obligatory.

The new fusion champ is an interesting option to put in, but again, I don't see who he could replace. Dark Kael / Tomb Lord are the obvious replaceable people, but replacing either of those means you lose poisons, which at very least is going to translate into things being reeeeallllly slow.

Anyone thought up any workable teams here?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 23:0404/11/23
02/24/19

We've been working on stuff, but it basically is Valk + Cardiel teams only. The stat requirements for those teams are brutal too.

So brutal stats, need Valk and Cardiel, and is very slow. Here's a screen I was sent by someone of their working team:

i

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 23:0704/11/23
02/24/19

Here's a couple others I've saved:

i

i

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 23:0804/11/23
06/24/19

Cardiel and Valk are basically impossible to replace if you want a team that runs "fast".  Tomb Lord is mostly there for his decrease speed on his A1 but the triple hitter is quite nice as well.  Stag is a viable replacement though very inconsistent with his decrease speed.  Cardiel is needed for the AA as well blocking the speed debuff you receive from the FK on his first attack.  Coldhear for the Heal Reduction, 4 hitter and damage.  Valk for the sustain.  

Plarium have basically created a dungeon that's nigh impossible to speed run without Cardiel + Valk and absolutely insane gear.  Stag for example is usually run around 330 speed with Cardiel within 1-2 speed.

I have seen some slower runs with Mithralas and Helicaths but nothing that's been reported as consistent or even viable for farming long term.

Personally I'm in a holding pattern to see if something changes before I go all out there.  

But just as a quick summary of what you need

- Survivability for the hits, Block debuff for the decrease speed, Decrease speed debuff yourself, 21 hits for the shield, Heal Reduction, a way thru the waves.

Id love to hear if anyone else has seen some viable strats without those champs.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 23:1104/11/23
06/24/19
harleQuinn

We've been working on stuff, but it basically is Valk + Cardiel teams only. The stat requirements for those teams are brutal too.

So brutal stats, need Valk and Cardiel, and is very slow. Here's a screen I was sent by someone of their working team:

i

Also in my uneducated opinion the gains from gear drops is hardly worth the effort.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 11, 2023, 23:3104/11/23
12/30/20
ShortOnSkillz

Also in my uneducated opinion the gains from gear drops is hardly worth the effort.

I've got all the pieces to run this comp and still really haven't bothered. I think I could get to the speeds I need to be but this is roughly where I'm at as well with regards to not wanting to put in that effort. I say roughly because I do still need to make up time in FK because I could do with better high end Savage and Regen builds.

Not to mention I'd have to gut some teams/champs from my best builds, lock up champs like Cardiel/Mith in builds I don't know if I want for Arena. Not the most fun proposition. 

So, I shall wait. 

Apr 12, 2023, 00:1304/12/23
06/25/20
harleQuinn

i

i

Is Lanakis important in that team?

Apr 12, 2023, 03:5704/12/23
11/29/20

valk seems to be a must have, cardiel seems to be doable, as i have neither champ, that dungeon isn't for me lol.

shame too becuase it has the only gear i care to farm.

Apr 12, 2023, 04:0604/12/23
06/25/20
harleQuinn

i

i

Just to clarify mu question - could Fatman work instead of Lanakis?