All Categories

Clan Boss Help:  NM and UNM

Clan Boss Help: NM and UNM

Search
Apr 10, 2023, 01:3104/10/23
01/23/20

Clan Boss Help: NM and UNM

I've returned to the game a month or so ago and have been focussing on NM and UNM clan boss. I've worked my way up to a point where i can easily 2-key NM and barely 4-key UNM (might take a reset on one of the runs). Obviously the goal is to knock them both down daily, and I feel that is within reach...

However, the catch is I've had abysmal luck in this game and have not gotten many of the core clan boss champs that are in the go-to teams (no unkillable, no CA, no epics with extend buffs). I've been researching and watching guides to try and solve this puzzle on my own, but am feeling stuck now and could use an outside perspective.

Current team:  Sepulcher (lead), Frozen Banshee, Rhazin, Geo, Rearguard 

Sepulcher and FB are 4-3 while the rest are 1-1. Sepulcher increases defense and blocks debuffs before the stun. Rearguard puts up ally protect for both aoes. In NM, the team starts to go down in the 30s with the tankier champs making it into the 40s (for UNM, similar but 20s and 30s). All are in lifesteal except rearguard is in regen/immortal. Defense is around 3k and higher for sepulcher and rearguard. HP levels are around 42k and higher for rearguard. Rhazin brings 1-star brimstone. I also have tried slotting in Trumborr for FB to get double ally protect going and be affinity-friendly, but it doesn't actually make my team survive much longer and the damage is substantially less.

Here are my questions in sum:  

- Should Deacon sub in (if so, who for)? Then go for 2-1 speed tune and let the team change out of lifesteal? 

- Is it worth it to build a rare champ with extend buffs to pair with someone like Klodd? 

- Am I overlooking any DPS champs (e.g., Richtoff sub for FB)?

Or should I just stick with the current team and improve the gear... Not as exciting as changing up the team but I realize this could be the case here until I get another key champ.

i

(I took a handful of champs out of the vault that seem potentially relevant)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2023, 01:3404/10/23
06/25/20

Rhazin and fb out, deacon and richtoff in. Stick with your 4:3.

Apr 10, 2023, 04:5704/10/23
01/23/20

Thanks, will give this a try. I hadn't thought to add Deacon and keep the slower speed tune.