All Categories

New member needs some "personal experience" tips!

Search
Jul 27, 2019, 22:2407/27/19
07/26/19

Hi guys,

I just got this game yesterday and I play it quite often. I play this game while I play another game I like on my computer, and I have a champion I started with at level 30 now, and I have 5 rare champions which I am using and leveling with.

My progression so far is 3-stars up to everything except Felwin's Gate (level 5 campaign) and I am currently completing Felwin's Gate and I think I will be able to complete it as-is.

So far, I have done:

- Upgrading artifacts

- Matching up set boosts I find useful for my characters

- Removed/Upgraded my highest level rare champion to almost all epic artifacts + Set matching

- Upgraded alot of artifacts that were at least un-common, and some common ones

- Summoned, and "Fed" most of my champions to higher tier champions

So far, what I haven't done is:

- Unlocked anything higher than rare champion

- Found a use for the potions and rewards you get (potions/refills) and I don't know what they do

- Advanced high enough to have a chance at PvP

- Found out a use for the market

I could use some general tips on unlocking higher tier champions, some knowledge of champion classes and if they do better together, and i have no knowledge on what is "worth it" or not.

Accepting any awesome knowledge for beginners, thank you!

*** Looking for personal tips, not a walkthrough guide I read / watched some of these already which is how I know not to use my common champions etc ***

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2019, 08:2507/28/19
Jul 28, 2019, 08:32(edited)
02/25/19

Just play and join a clan where you can get loads of information out of experience. If you want spend money, get some energy and xp boosts (you dont need them at the beginning). Latter seems not to be sold anymore. Do not buy shard packages unless you do not know what to do with all your money ;-). Shards you can buy are no quarantee for good champs. Believe me! This game is a gacha/rng styled p2w game, so only if you spend loads of money you could press forward your progress. You can play it without spending money, of course, and if you are lucky you could get some decent epic champs or even a legendary champ out of the monthly/weekly or other in-game shards. But don't be disappointed if not at once or ever. 

Join a good clan and you get all necessary further information. That will help the most. The english channel no 1 is packed with players. Feel free to ask for joining a clan.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jul 30, 2019, 10:5407/30/19
03/11/19
you live and you learn : )
Aug 14, 2019, 10:2108/14/19
02/25/19
Yeah, better than: they play you earn. :-) 
Aug 14, 2019, 11:2908/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 11:33(edited)
02/14/19

First, collect all your gems and upgrade your mine to max lvl. Great long run investment, trust me. Do not spend them on anything else before u get that mine maxed out. 

The second thing is to upg one slot on sparring pit to 2nd lvl. It helps a lot. 

At your lvl it may be too early, but Ill write it anyway. In this game we have various events that would require you to do certain task to get rewards. Learn what is needed for their completion and prepare for them in advance by collecting gems, saving up lvled up food heroes, saving shards etc. They may seem impossible at first, but as you progress closer to 60lvl, some of them will gey easier, other will still remain impossible (without shelling out cash), and others will be f. difficult even with cash spent. :-P 

Watch some videos on YouTube on the best rare champions, dont food these, some of them are great. Watch stuff in general, you can learn a lot.

Join guild. 

Pop shards only at summoning events never before or after. Never. You will still do it. Resistance is futile. 

Be faster than you pvp enemy. Speed orient. 

Spider 20 will be hard, coldhart him with def down. Ideally 4 coldhearts. 

Pray to RNGjezus for a legendary. 

Good luck. 

P. S. One more tip, you should get a life stealing gear as you play for free. Put it on your main farmer. It will help a lot. 
CirillaAdmin
Aug 14, 2019, 11:4308/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 11:44(edited)
02/27/19

Hey-hey! We also invite you to join our Discord Community. There you will find tons of useful tips from moderators, other players and CMs sometimes. The server has specific channels aimed at supporting discussions on all kinds of gameplay details. This is the invitation link: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6 We will be happy to see you there.

Aug 14, 2019, 19:2408/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 19:25(edited)
07/04/19

glizdazla said:

Hi :) How much exactly lv 2 sparring pit give ? and what about lv 3 ? and does lv 3 upgrade has the same cost as lv 2 350 gem . tried searching but no answers

Aug 14, 2019, 19:4308/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 19:49(edited)
02/14/19

HaKa TaKa said:

glizdazla said:

Hi :) How much exactly lv 2 sparring pit give ? and what about lv 3 ? and does lv 3 upgrade has the same cost as lv 2 350 gem . tried searching but no answers

There are 3 lvls, and the last one costs 400 gems. I decided not to upgrade to the last lvl because there was no need for it. I get 3400 from the 2nd lvl, but the range of possible outcomes that you will get when upg to lvl 2 is something between 2900-3600 if I recall correctly. 

Look Haka sparring pit is not smth you have to really upgrade right away, but eventually you may want to. I train there all my food heroes, it takes a massive amount of time to upgrade a champion, but over time it serves well and I do not think that you will ever be sorry for doing that.

One more thing, do not spend legendary book on just any legendary champion if you ever gonna get one. They are hard to come by and pretty expensive. 

Any more Qs, hit me up.
Aug 14, 2019, 21:0908/14/19
07/04/19

Thanks Glizdazla 

As for Legendary book . i have ZERO so no worries here  though i was lucky enough to get a legendary though i am 2 month old  player