All Categories

anniversary event ....

anniversary event ....

Search
Apr 5, 2023, 13:3204/05/23
04/02/21

anniversary event ....

anyone else annoyed about the anniversary event ending in 3 days and already there is apparently no more chance to gain points for it after the current DD??? 

I'mean come on, there are events and tournaments ending before the big 12 week event, but why give players the chance to reach their last milestone with a strong finish .... after the DD ... missing exactly 1k to the sacred.... I was sure, 4 days left ... i have the chance but no ....it's stupid plarium ....sure every event and tournament is still labeled 4th Anniversary in big letters .... but of course now all are missing the stupid chance to earn points for it .... so stupid....besides all the rewards we "lost" because we had to collect those anniversary points instead of actual rewards...

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2023, 16:4104/05/23
12/29/20

The same. I'm waiting for 1000 points, but I see the release of new events without points 

Apr 5, 2023, 16:5104/05/23
12/29/20

Perhaps we need to wait until the current events end and we will have two more days for new events?

i

Apr 5, 2023, 17:0504/05/23
02/11/22

I'm having the opposite problem. What happens to all my points gained above the 77,500? Do i get silver or something for them?

Apr 5, 2023, 18:2704/05/23
05/28/21

I'm in the same boat, I need 1000 more to finish, my Fire Knight event states 4th Anniversary with no anniversary point available - this makes no sense.  Moderators, can I ask you to voice this as a formal complaint please and thank you.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 18:4504/05/23
12/30/20
Trekie

I'm in the same boat, I need 1000 more to finish, my Fire Knight event states 4th Anniversary with no anniversary point available - this makes no sense.  Moderators, can I ask you to voice this as a formal complaint please and thank you.

Can do. Was planning on finishing off some of the event doing the same today, too. 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 18:4604/05/23
12/30/20
Swiftblade

I'm having the opposite problem. What happens to all my points gained above the 77,500? Do i get silver or something for them?

I am actually not certain if these will get converted to silver, but I can ask.

Apr 5, 2023, 19:1104/05/23
12/19/19
dthorne04

Can do. Was planning on finishing off some of the event doing the same today, too. 

Can you confirm no more events with anniversary points? I  guess it's pretty obvious...

But agree, poor form by Plarium not having FK, tag tournament with points...

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 19:1204/05/23
Apr 5, 2023, 19:13(edited)
12/30/20
Trips

Can you confirm no more events with anniversary points? I  guess it's pretty obvious...

But agree, poor form by Plarium not having FK, tag tournament with points...

In the middle of a Hydra run so can't take a screenshot for example but if it doesn't say "Earn Annivesary Points" in the top right hand corner, then that is correct, no anni points from those.  

not confirmed that there's no points left to be had, though.

Apr 5, 2023, 21:5704/05/23
04/02/21

can someone please confirm / inform us if there will be more points available? .... if not this is again terrible style of plarium cutting the supply with points way before the event ends...

Apr 5, 2023, 22:3604/05/23
06/05/22

I actually had the opposite impression from the OP. Plarium was fair here. They are finishing this thing with a bang. Events that have 1000 or even 1500 points available? Way more generous than a lot of stuff that was going on 6 weeks ago. I pushed tournaments hard since the clover path and got the sacred comfortably.

Can understand the frustration of the schedule not being announced anywhere, having to guess for 12 weeks if I was on pace or not. But honestly, cmon: the pace at which points can be collected was more generous in the last 2 weeks than the average over all 12 weeks. What more can you expect?

Apr 5, 2023, 22:3804/05/23
12/19/19
dthorne04

In the middle of a Hydra run so can't take a screenshot for example but if it doesn't say "Earn Annivesary Points" in the top right hand corner, then that is correct, no anni points from those.  

not confirmed that there's no points left to be had, though.

How did the hydra run go? 😆  

Me, not so patiently waiting for the rollback....

I tried one NM run, I pretty much had kantra, husk and shammy dead and was still on boss turn count 0 😆 🤣 😂 

Apr 5, 2023, 22:4604/05/23
09/14/20

It wouold be ridiculous not offering points in the last days of the event but actually it would fit very well in this 4th anniversary event in which many more things were done in a style which I consider sub-par.

Apr 5, 2023, 23:0204/05/23
06/20/19

I do feel the anguish!  But seriously I've passed on 1000s of points over the past six weeks.  I knew I wouldn't get the final shard, but I want the kael icon.  I should have it in an hour or two.

really, you can't sit on your butt four weeks than think you can make it up in the last few days.

Apr 5, 2023, 23:1404/05/23
06/20/19
Urlibu FTP

I actually had the opposite impression from the OP. Plarium was fair here. They are finishing this thing with a bang. Events that have 1000 or even 1500 points available? Way more generous than a lot of stuff that was going on 6 weeks ago. I pushed tournaments hard since the clover path and got the sacred comfortably.

Can understand the frustration of the schedule not being announced anywhere, having to guess for 12 weeks if I was on pace or not. But honestly, cmon: the pace at which points can be collected was more generous in the last 2 weeks than the average over all 12 weeks. What more can you expect?

I agree with you here.  When this started all comments were negative. No t worth it, etc.  obvuwas going to be a marathon.  I passed up probabl more points than I collected

ANYONE could have finished this TWICE if they had applied themselves.  Now...after 8 weeks... not enough points available in the last few days?

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 23:2104/05/23
12/30/20
Trips

How did the hydra run go? 😆  

Me, not so patiently waiting for the rollback....

I tried one NM run, I pretty much had kantra, husk and shammy dead and was still on boss turn count 0 😆 🤣 😂 

about 80m on Brutal, tested it on NM but the 75% HP was gone way too fast and I can't outrun the slams, especially from Wrath. Geo got chunked on turn 170, lived another 50 turns or else I think this was a 100m key 

so honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought 😂

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 23:2504/05/23
12/30/20

As for the will we see more points questions...

With just over 3 days left: I'm frankly not certain. I'm operating as if Artifact + Divers are it. 

Apr 5, 2023, 23:3204/05/23
06/20/19
dthorne04

As for the will we see more points questions...

With just over 3 days left: I'm frankly not certain. I'm operating as if Artifact + Divers are it. 

Champion training starts in 8 hours

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 5, 2023, 23:3604/05/23
12/30/20
Angwil

Champion training starts in 8 hours

indeed

i

as far as I understand the lack of 4th Anniversary tag in the top right bodes poorly for it having points in there. 

Apr 5, 2023, 23:4804/05/23
09/14/20
Angwil

I agree with you here.  When this started all comments were negative. No t worth it, etc.  obvuwas going to be a marathon.  I passed up probabl more points than I collected

ANYONE could have finished this TWICE if they had applied themselves.  Now...after 8 weeks... not enough points available in the last few days?

Well....if there had been a published schedule everybody could have planned for it and actually worked for it to reach the goals set. This way, you could either way spent some ressources on events you would have never done to get the points accumulated and end up with much more points than needed or you could try to time oyur spendings in a way that you reach the goals with the last events. 

As this game is very often about planning, saving and using your ressources wisely, the lack of a schedule for the event is very contraproductive.

And not giving any points for the last events like fire knight or Champion training is not helping. They are even labeled as 4th anniversary but stil give no points. Tag tournament is also not giving points but is not labeled as 4th anniversary.

I myself did not do some full events like dungeon diver (the most expensive event to get points on in my view) because I thought that we stil have more than half a week of events (I need 1500 points) and with 4 days left I thought it would be achievable.

Well, now I am standing there and am just frustrated by Plarium's lack of communication and the lack of information which could have actually given me the base of planning how I spend my ressources other than going 'full in'.

And for the hell of it...I cannot find a single reason why FK and Champion training are labeled 4th anniv. and do not seem to give Titan points...can you give a reason for that?

Apr 6, 2023, 00:0204/06/23
06/05/22
Matrim

Well....if there had been a published schedule everybody could have planned for it and actually worked for it to reach the goals set. This way, you could either way spent some ressources on events you would have never done to get the points accumulated and end up with much more points than needed or you could try to time oyur spendings in a way that you reach the goals with the last events. 

As this game is very often about planning, saving and using your ressources wisely, the lack of a schedule for the event is very contraproductive.

And not giving any points for the last events like fire knight or Champion training is not helping. They are even labeled as 4th anniversary but stil give no points. Tag tournament is also not giving points but is not labeled as 4th anniversary.

I myself did not do some full events like dungeon diver (the most expensive event to get points on in my view) because I thought that we stil have more than half a week of events (I need 1500 points) and with 4 days left I thought it would be achievable.

Well, now I am standing there and am just frustrated by Plarium's lack of communication and the lack of information which could have actually given me the base of planning how I spend my ressources other than going 'full in'.

And for the hell of it...I cannot find a single reason why FK and Champion training are labeled 4th anniv. and do not seem to give Titan points...can you give a reason for that?

Regarding the schedule: I checked how far along I was by following Saph's videos (HHgamingnetwork on yt). He did 3 or 4 updates tallying points available and how they were split among events.

Think of it as training for the real world. Sometimes, you have to make decisions without being able to complain to someone when reality doesn't match your expectations. I went for the sacred despite knowing that Plarium's behavior was a wildcard. I overshot by only 500 points. Yes, I'm feeling a bit smug right now :)