All Categories

Mortu in Doom Tower

Mortu in Doom Tower

Search
Apr 4, 2023, 20:1504/04/23
05/08/22

Mortu in Doom Tower

I think the most difficult and annoying part of doom tower for me is Mortu.  I am not sure why Block Revive is necessary to stick through Waves, but it is very annoying to fight a 15 minute battle in hard DT just to fail because your short a hero because Peril which is almost unavoidable unless you can keep them stunned or provoked, which doesn't seem possible with my line up... not sure if its just me, but this is very frustrating.  90% of my doom tower progression in hard each reset is shut down by Mortu, generally not the bosses.

Would not be the biggest issue with you could revive your champions in subsequent rounds, but losing a champ to a nearly unavoidable 1 shot mechanic and trying to clear 2 more waves in rounds 2 and 3 is almost impossible for me.  Sometimes i get through a stage with i get super lucky stun procs, but it generally takes me several attempts.   This rotation, i cannot for life of me get past stage 86.

There is no way im the only one really struggling with this.

Last line up i used was Fu Shan, Scel, MM, Vermin, and Soulless, eventually one of them loses CC and starts going on a rampage.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2023, 20:4804/04/23
06/25/20

Let me put it this way - if you are struggling to get past either Mortu or Cupidus on the lower DTH stages, you'll have almost no chance at clearing the last ten floors, and likely won't even get that far.

CC is the name of the game. Specifically, reliable CC. And the team you've posted doesn't have that. Neither Scyl nor Fu-Shan nor MM have guaranteed CC moves.

You need CC champs that are guaranteed to land their CC. Ninja, Roric, etc.

Apr 5, 2023, 08:4504/05/23
01/31/23

parangon cheese !!