Artifacts overflowing(cleanup help)

Search
Apr 4, 2023, 18:5804/04/23
11/04/22

Hello guys,

The title almost says it all.

Since I've started playing back in November, saving all 5* and 6* except white/uncommon has been no problem. For the more rare sets I've saved some 4*... it is a problem now.

I'm asking for help because this is the first time I've had to clear out items that might accidentally be good. 

Do you know some filters I can go by to clean up my artifacts? I know that flat ATK/DEF/HP on gloves/chest/boots are a place to start.

Could you give me some examples of filters that'll get rid of the worst of the worst artifacts?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2023, 19:1304/04/23
06/25/20

It would help to know your relative level of progression. Specifically,

• What chest from CB do you get, daily?
  • What level of Dragon and Spider are you able to clear reliably?
  • Have you been able to advance through Doom Tower? How about DT Hard?
  • How far into Faction Wars are you?
Apr 4, 2023, 19:3104/04/23
Apr 4, 2023, 19:46(edited)
11/04/22

I do have nitro on discord so I can stream my progress for you if interested. I think you'd find my spider progress most abhorring. It's to the point where champs that really should have accessories, don't.

• Ultimate Chest from Nightmare Boss in 3 hits, close to 2 hits. Hits are 14M-19M.
  • Dragon 20-22 reliably(EDIT: 23 still not reliable). Spider 17 reliably. Could probably push it further, I have a few champs that'll help me do so when geared.
  • Doom Tower is easy to progress in for the most part, but Scarab King is usually what stumps me. I have few shield heroes and swapping for Destroy sets doesn't seem viable for a single boss. I can clear ~up to the first boss on hard DT.
  • 6 factions over 25 stars. I have only defeated the 2nd boss in 2 factions. 294 stars total.
Apr 4, 2023, 20:4504/04/23
Apr 4, 2023, 20:46(edited)
06/25/20

Okay. So in that case I'd say you'd be safe to use the following autosell rules:

• Everything under 5* - though if we want to be really aggressive, honestly, everything under 6* is probably a better choice
  • Everything under Epic rarity, with the possible exception of Speed/Perception sets - although, again, I think you'd be safe to sell the rare speed/perception too, given that speed is not really in-meta anymore
  • Bottom-row flat primary stat. For the remaining items, Epic with two flat substats, Lego with three flat substats.
  • For accessories, ATK rings without ATK% substat. DEF/HP rings without either DEF% or HP% substat. ATK Amulets. DEF/HP amulets without RES and ACC. Keep the rare+ items for accessories, since they're a bit harder to come by.
Apr 5, 2023, 12:3004/05/23
10/15/20

I would actiually keep atk amuletts from factions where you have bomb champions, especially if you roll them to 8 and get a bonus to accuracy substat.