All Categories

HYDRA CONTENT IS DEAD

HYDRA CONTENT IS DEAD

Search
Apr 3, 2023, 22:3104/03/23
01/23/20

HYDRA CONTENT IS DEAD

So i was working for 8 months on working team for hydra it is hard thing to do it costed me a lot of time like a lot and resources and now with you last "bug fix" on destroing my team hp to 75% you basicaly KILLED THIS CONTENT FOR ME BECAUSE NOTHING WILL WORK NOW ON THAT ALL THAT HARD WORK IS COMPLETELY LOST AND IAM NOT GOING TO MAKE NEW TEAM FOR THAT YOU BASICALY KILLED A LOT OF CHAMPS FOR HYDRA.... IAM DONE PLARIUM... DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME??!! DONE THIS IS LAST AND FINAL STUPID THING YOU DID...  

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2023, 08:0704/04/23
Apr 4, 2023, 08:09(edited)
11/06/21

They are simply offering you a new challenge. This is Hydra 2.0. You just need 3 Marichkas or some 6 star miracle heal blessings on Wythir or Tuhanarak and you're all set. Easy peasy :D

Hahah, still can't believe that they didnt see that coming...cant figure out if either totally incompetent, short-sighted or trolling :D

Apr 4, 2023, 08:2704/04/23
01/15/21

What has changed?

Apr 4, 2023, 08:4804/04/23
Apr 4, 2023, 08:52(edited)
11/06/21
Trevor Wilson

What has changed?

Now the destroyed HP from our own heals, when Head of Decay is around, goes to 75% of total champion health. And it includes overhealing too. Or as some people say - a simple bug fix:) Whoever built Uugo, Wythir, Teela, Tuhanarak, Elva and such - essentialy cant use them anymore, without a very high miracle heal blessing at least:) Or until its reversed. 

And its just before reset, to top it all.

Apr 4, 2023, 08:5504/04/23
01/15/21
Delinquent

Now the destroyed HP from our own heals, when Head of Decay is around, goes to 75% of total champion health. And it includes overhealing too. Or as some people say - a simple bug fix:) Whoever built Uugo, Wythir, Teela, Tuhanarak, Elva and such - essentialy cant use them anymore, without a very high miracle heal blessing at least:) Or until its reversed. 

And its just before reset, to top it all.

Yeah i have been reading up, i have marichka and a couple of champs with rank 6 miracle heal but apparently it wont work properly.

I dont have keys to test, but i rely heavily on leech so i think my teams are broken.

I am not that fussed as i am ftp and didnt spend cash building hydra teams, to be fair if i had spent money building hydra teams i might be quite miffed.

Apr 4, 2023, 12:0604/04/23
Apr 4, 2023, 12:08(edited)
08/08/20
Delinquent

They are simply offering you a new challenge. This is Hydra 2.0. You just need 3 Marichkas or some 6 star miracle heal blessings on Wythir or Tuhanarak and you're all set. Easy peasy :D

Hahah, still can't believe that they didnt see that coming...cant figure out if either totally incompetent, short-sighted or trolling :D

Miracle heal does absolutely nothing.

Hell Hades has a nice video up where he has a Royal Guard smacking 4 heads with leech,, Royal guard takes roughly a 20% hit to his max HP.

Then he has a 6 starred ascended Miracle heal Doompriest healing that royal guard because of her passive, and his destroyed HP rises to almost 60%...

Yeah...

So, I did not really enjoy Hydra before. Somehow I doubt that has changed. Its just a little bit of content I wont do *for now.

It seems Plarium has also discovered this likely is not that good of an idea, and they are going to reverse it.

Kudo's where they are due!