All Categories

CB help!!

CB help!!

Search
Apr 1, 2023, 12:4904/01/23
01/01/21

CB help!!

I want to be able to 2key UNM, do I have a potential team for that here? 

I don't care how long it takes, I'm willing to work on whoever. 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 1, 2023, 15:5004/01/23
Apr 1, 2023, 15:50(edited)
06/24/19

Very much so.

Skullcrusher / Geo / Fahrakin / Doompriest or  BEK / Toragi would be capable but honestly you have a lot of different options.

That team will keep you affinity friendly and surviving a long time.  Of course 2 key is gear dependent but this comp can certainly get you there.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 1, 2023, 16:5404/01/23
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

Very much so.

Skullcrusher / Geo / Fahrakin / Doompriest or  BEK / Toragi would be capable but honestly you have a lot of different options.

That team will keep you affinity friendly and surviving a long time.  Of course 2 key is gear dependent but this comp can certainly get you there.

What speed tune would you recommend there, Short?

Apr 1, 2023, 22:2804/01/23
Apr 1, 2023, 22:28(edited)
01/01/21
ShortOnSkillz

Very much so.

I'm currently using Skullcrusher, Geo, BEK, OB and Stag Knight for drop def and atk. I've got Doompriest with full masteries as well, also Fayne, Apo, Seeker — I've been trying random comps, but they do really bad on UNM. I'm working on Toragi rn, Fahrakin can be my next. I just never thought it'd make that much of a difference when this team never does more than 15M damage while they go up to max 30 on NM. 

My gear is pretty decent, nothing less than 5 star epic pieces with good rolls. Maybe I should look into using an optimizer of some sort. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!! 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 1, 2023, 23:4604/01/23
02/24/19
whatamidoing

I'm currently using Skullcrusher, Geo, BEK, OB and Stag Knight for drop def and atk. I've got Doompriest with full masteries as well, also Fayne, Apo, Seeker — I've been trying random comps, but they do really bad on UNM. I'm working on Toragi rn, Fahrakin can be my next. I just never thought it'd make that much of a difference when this team never does more than 15M damage while they go up to max 30 on NM. 

My gear is pretty decent, nothing less than 5 star epic pieces with good rolls. Maybe I should look into using an optimizer of some sort. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!! 

The link should hopefully help you choose the most optimal speeds. I you need a sign in to see the calc there, DeadwoodJedi is free, so no payment required or anything.