All Categories

Alure  and Choice of lvl 60

Alure and Choice of lvl 60

Search
Jul 27, 2019, 12:4007/27/19
06/10/19

Alure and Choice of lvl 60

Hey ppl :P

I was wondering who to get to lvl 60 very soon, and just a moment ago i have gotten another candidate..

No gorgorab, no kael, no coldheart, no reinbeast, no that all 3 AOE rare fatty, but got some decent heroes anyways.

So i have got:

healers

Thenasil, Apothecary

speeders

Apothecary, High Khatun, Seeker

attackers

epics/ Zargala, Relickeeper, Jotun, Alure, rares/ Athel,  Hyria

CB DOTs:

Jotun + Hyria

others additionally in dust (rares):

Executioner, Magus, Sorceress, Interceptor, Templar, Warmaiden, Heiress, Arcanist, Witness, Pounder, Diabolist, Chevalier, 

new - Daywalker, Magister, Hurler, Bogwalker, Hospitaller, Adjudicator, Rotting mage (from shard, not drop that legend says it drops), bloodbraid, channeler, gnarlhorn.

No legendary of course.

So... I use for arena:

High Khatun + Seeker + 3 attackers, mostly Hyria +Relic + Jotun

For CB:

Jotun + Hyria + Relic + Khatun + Seeker

I have lvl 46, half way of masteries, so no giant slayer. Doin lvl 11 dungeons except for fire knight. Maybe alure can chnge it.

I work on Apothecary now, grind for speed set with speed boots and substats of speed and HP/def. 150 speed now, so not really good.

All lvl 50 from CB and arena team.

What would You choose for 60?

Any good advices? How to build allure? Like recommendation says, or Pure attack with speed boots?

Edit: just got rare: Judge, that looks interesting

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2019, 15:3407/27/19
04/20/19

Alure is very good for locking down any boss not immune to turn meter decrease. As who you should get to 6O: as it dosen't seem like you have a farmer, i'd go with zargala, she's a really decent farmer AND very good for arena and dungeons for that aoe decrease defense that hits pretty hard, and of course her 2nd attack that will also make her do that third attack if it kills an enemy.

The reccomended build for alure would be:

1OO% critrate

15O ish accuracy [higher is obviously better but under 15O and the turn meter decrease may get resisted]

15O-16O speed to keep those bosses locked down

crit damage

Jul 27, 2019, 21:2607/27/19
Jul 27, 2019, 21:27(edited)
06/10/19

Dragon Claws said:

Alure is very good for locking down any boss not immune to turn meter decrease. As who you should get to 6O: as it dosen't seem like you have a farmer, i'd go with zargala, she's a really decent farmer AND very good for arena and dungeons for that aoe decrease defense that hits pretty hard, and of course her 2nd attack that will also make her do that third attack if it kills an enemy.

The reccomended build for alure would be:

1OO% critrate

15O ish accuracy [higher is obviously better but under 15O and the turn meter decrease may get resisted]

15O-16O speed to keep those bosses locked down

crit damage

Yeah, Zargala seems to be strong, when buffed with attack to trigger devastation, would be good also for manual spider - attack ling - 1 shot - then auto AOE activation.

That is a lot of great advice on Alure :D I have just watched video, when someone kills fire knight, because he cant get the turn meter full, funny.

Quite hard to get these stats with my luck, so gonna wait for good stuff drop. Like Speed set with speed boots, acc set with acc chest, crit set with crit gloves and a ton of acc/speed/crit on them.

Additional question:

Which bosses are immune to turn meter decrease debuff? Looks like CB and spider. Am i correct?
Jul 28, 2019, 01:2807/28/19
Jul 28, 2019, 01:33(edited)
05/13/19

You mention a lot of heroes, but only 3 AOE Attackers (Zargala, Alure, & Athel)

My recommendation is to 6 star Alure.

• Allure AOE is easier to do vs. Zargala AOE which needs to be unlocked.
  • Allure is better vs. Athel in Fire Knight.
  • Allure is Epic.

The Classical Arena Offense Teams use the following set up:

Leader: Speed Aura <———High Khatun in your case

1st move: Turn Meter Filler <————High Khatun

2nd move: Increase Attack <————Seeker

3rd move: Decrease Enemy Defense <—————WarMaiden 

4th move: AOE Attacker <—————-Allure

Sometimes, people take out the Decrease Enemy Hero because they are afraid the enemy will resist the Debuff.

They often substitute with other options:

• A Secondary Damage Dealer which makes up for the loss of damage.
  • A Block Damage or Shield hero which tries to avoid or mitigate enemy incoming damage 
  • A Enemy Buff Remover which tries to remove annoying buffs your opponent might put on themselves.

Based on the above information, you could decide not to use WarMaiden.

You could change the end order to something else such as:

3rd move: AOE Attacker <—————-Allure 

4th move: Single Target Closer <——-Relic Keeper, Jotun, or Zargala 

Your Clan Boss Team is horrible.

There is to many errors in it.

I could write a 5 page essay explaining to you why your team is so garbage, but it would take me to long + to much writing.

So I will just give you a generic set up, you can fill the gaps.

The Classical Clan Boss Team use the following set up:

Leader: DEF - HP - ACC - SPD

1st move: Turn Meter Filler <—————————————-—-Apothecary 

2nd move: Healer <——————————————————-Thenasil 

3rd move: Max Enemy Attack, HP Burn, or Poison <—-—-—-Jotun

4th move: Max Enemy Attack, HP Burn, or Poison <—-—-—-Hyria

5th move: Poison <—-—-—-——————————————-—-?

As you advance through the modes of Clan Boss, your set up will transform.

The 2nd, 3rd, & 4th to move heroes will change.

Leader: DEF - HP - ACC - SPD

1st move: Turn Meter Filler <——————————————Apothecary 

2nd move: Counter Attack

3rd move: A1 Attack Down 

4th move: A1 Poison Dealer, A1 Multi-hitter or Debuff Duration Extender

5th move: A1 Poison Dealer or A1 Multi-hitter

Clan Boss 10 Cap Debuff List: 

1. Attack Down

2. Defense Down

3. Weaken

4-10. Poison 

You edit something in about Judge.

People leveled Judge up thinking he was interesting/good.

People, in another thread, were disappointed with Judge.

People said Judge’s Damage is underwhelming.

They think Judge has a bad Damage multiplier.

My recommendation is to not level Judge

You have several things you need to fix.

You could always level Judge another time after you fix your team’s.

Jul 28, 2019, 10:0207/28/19
06/10/19

Damn...

Thanks a lot for really helpfull timeconsuming answer. I hope You get a good legend next draw xD

What i see is that i should really give up on damage stats. Just DoTs and special effects like Max HPP based DMG and mastery with multihitters. And forget besides that about attack.  And ton of Hp to withstand instead of rushing with damage (which is of course lower than DoTs) and needs accuracy.Gotta work hard on stats to make it available.

That warmaiden on arena.. i was thinking about her, shes quite nice for a rare.

And thanks a lot for the lvl 60.  I also compared Alure to Athel, and seemed better. But it's good to ask experienced people, to not waste so much resources and time.  Many people recommended Athel to me, but i still doubted.

It will be sad to kick off Relickeeper out from cb team, he was doing 40k hits :P But i know, Jotuns 75k dot, Hyrias 1-3 x 40, and 1 more is still better..

Thanks again for the great help!