All Categories

Getting the supreme starter champs - a rather big letdown

Search
Mar 28, 2023, 09:0203/28/23
01/21/22

Greetings,

normally i haunt the forum in search of ways to improve my cb team but ... i find it extreme disappointing that the (currently) only way to get all 4 "starters" is/was to spend money (and prolly a damn lot of it) to get all the shards to win Galek (#1 in my team was at 40k points), still have 110 void-shards (i don´t expect to be lucky enough to get it with less) for Kael, do the fusion for Elhain (which was ok but DD still has some requirements that never fit) and have to do some unknown thing for Athel ... and it would only be fitting into the way of obtaining the others if you have to open up a lot of sacred shards ...

I thought of this event as some way for all players to get the champs (not for free of course but with enough time invested and prolly some money spend). But as it turned out only some lucky guys will have them. Given those circumstances i can only think as "the final reward for getting all 4) would be a mythical Arbiter ...

So in short: rather bad event where the reward could as well be given out randomly to the people logging in during the time ... would prolly make more people happy (just imagine all those #2 players who used everything they had to get almost nothing).

And sorry if my english ain´t that good - i am already happy if people understand my main language ^^

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2023, 13:0603/28/23
10/17/22

So there's a prize for those that manage to get all 4 legendary started champs. I tried but no chance did I have the resources do complete the challenge. Be interested to know how many managed it though.

Mar 28, 2023, 13:5603/28/23
06/20/19

Really?

You think that "all players" should be able to get

FOUR 

VOID

LEGGOS?

of course as you say, not for free, but by going through the motions, and maybe spending a little bit?

Getting the prize for all four is like winning the super bowl, or the World Cup, it's not about doing daily grinds.

Mar 28, 2023, 14:3903/28/23
01/21/22

Judging from the ig information about what you get for collecting all 4 champs it must be the chinese superbowl ... or the world cup from mars ...

And yes, i think an event advertised as "you can get the other starters too" should be more than "give me your money". It should give everyone willing to do it a god damn fair chance to get the other champs too. Would "get Elhain from Fusion" "use her during x followup events to get Galek" into "use both to get Kael" be such a pain? Well of course it would be ... Plarium is already well known to care more about collecting money than giving people some real QoL improvements or well thought out events.

Mar 28, 2023, 15:4203/28/23
06/25/20

You honestly thought that they would provide a "free" means to get four void lego champs? Especially ostensibly top-tier champs like SGalek and SKael?