All Categories

Suzerain and Elegaius buffs

Search
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 22, 2023, 15:0703/22/23
02/24/19

Hey folks, looks what is coming in the next update! Changes in Bold.

Suzerain Katonn
[Hex of Years]
Damage increased.
Attacks all enemies. Has a 70% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 45% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

[Banish From Time]
Damage increased.

Elegaius
[Dead Stop]
Attacks 1 enemy. Puts the target's skills on cooldown. Also places a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
If the enemy team has any duplicates of the target Champion, will also put all their skills on cooldown and place a [Block Buffs] debuff on them for 2 turns.

[Ghost Rage]
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs. Also has a 75% chance of decreasing all enemies' Turn Meters by 20%. Decreases enemy Turn Meters by a further 10% for each removed buff.

[Spurned by Death [P]]
CD decreased from 6 to 5 turns (4 when booked).
Prevents this Champion's death and keeps them alive on 1 HP when hit by a fatal hit.
If this skill prevents this Champion's death, heals them by 30% of their MAX HP, fills their Turn Meter by 30%, and places a [Shield] buff on them equal to 30% of their MAX HP for 2 turns.
Will not prevent this Champion's death if they are under a [Heal Reduction] debuff.

[Aura]
Increases Ally ACC in all Battles by 60. 

The Hellhades video and thoughts on the patch. :)

💥NEW PATCH💥 CHAMPION BUFFS - ARE THEY ENOUGH? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2023, 16:0303/22/23
06/25/20

Seems largely "meh". I doubt either change will result in either champ being used. Elegaius in particular still feels like a champ without a specific purpose. Certainly no use in any PvE content, but even in PvP - is there really a world in which you can have a champ on your team whose only real role is shutting down one champ on their team, and who does next to nothing else?

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 22, 2023, 16:0403/22/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Seems largely "meh". I doubt either change will result in either champ being used. Elegaius in particular still feels like a champ without a specific purpose. Certainly no use in any PvE content, but even in PvP - is there really a world in which you can have a champ on your team whose only real role is shutting down one champ on their team, and who does next to nothing else?

He's here to shut down Siphi, Marichka, Taras, Taras teams.... right? RIGHT??? 😭😭

Mar 23, 2023, 18:0003/23/23
10/11/20
harleQuinn

He's here to shut down Siphi, Marichka, Taras, Taras teams.... right? RIGHT??? 😭😭

He's there to occupy space, mostly. Other than using him once in DT before I got Seer, his only role in the entire game for me is FW 21, to lock the Valks. 

Suzerain was never a nuker, and unless his multipliers are going to be godly - never will be. He has a very, very niche use against Marichka and that's it. Damage multipliers won't change his fate as a Vault guardian, which he seems best suited for. 

Mar 23, 2023, 18:2703/23/23
09/02/22
Tyr Anasazi

He's there to occupy space, mostly. Other than using him once in DT before I got Seer, his only role in the entire game for me is FW 21, to lock the Valks. 

Suzerain was never a nuker, and unless his multipliers are going to be godly - never will be. He has a very, very niche use against Marichka and that's it. Damage multipliers won't change his fate as a Vault guardian, which he seems best suited for. 

WAIT!!!

You mean I will actually have a use for Elegaius... ONCE... 

He currently resides in my vault... right next to Cillian the UN-Lucky.... taking up space that something USEFUL... like 2 food champions... could be occupying.

Mar 23, 2023, 18:3503/23/23
Mar 23, 2023, 18:37(edited)
06/25/20

Not sure why you have so much hate for Cillian. He's very similar to Alure, and in some ways better - especially when paired with an Ally-Attack champ.

Mar 23, 2023, 18:5003/23/23
09/02/22

I pulled him after I alread had 2 fully built Alures...

Wait... I confused him with Lugan...

I did have a use for Cillian... I used him to +1 Ronda.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2023, 19:2203/23/23
02/24/19
Tyr Anasazi

Ofc the Elegauis comment was a joke :)

As far as Suzerain I used the heck out of him in Arena for quite some time, even during my last successful Plat push. Loved his kit for FW and just kept using him. Maybe he'll sneak back around on some teams for me.