All Categories

Need help with DT climb!

Need help with DT climb!

Search
Mar 18, 2023, 03:1503/18/23
03/18/23

Need help with DT climb!

Genuinely speaking I have a half decent roster of hero's but just don't know what heros are best to invest in for the DT! I really need some pointers as I've been struggling for a while especially against dread horn. If you guys have any tips for the Iron twins and sand devil that would help too. Ive put a picture of my hero's so you can have a look and advice me.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2023, 05:5103/18/23
10/13/16

You've got a few good ones there to choose from.

Demytha and Maneater are both good, and could be useful for Dreadhorn - but they will need high resistance for the hardest levels.

Also, Deacon and Shamael stand out - both very useful.

As for Iron twins, your best option is probably Geomancer alongside someone with a reliable speed decrease, and your 3 best healers/revive supports.

Your Arbiter needs more speed. Like 50-100 more, minimum. Not really relevant to anything you've asked, but speed is still top priority.

A quick tip for Dreadhorn - Most people use that Rat-king guy, but unfortunately you dont have one, just like me. However, I discovered a pretty useful mechanic which I havent seen mentioned anywhere else.

The frenzy set can really work to your advantage in that fight. Say for example you have Demytha in frenzy, and theres a few bombs on the board, and some are about to go off. As soon as the first one hits, your demytha should instantly gain enough turn meter to cut in and put out her block damage buffs to protect your team from the rest of the bombs as they go off. You could of course equip a different support, or even several of them, but this trick can certainly win the fight for you.

Sand Devil is pretty much end-game. I'd recommend finding a video guide for farming lvl5-7.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 18, 2023, 20:2003/18/23
12/30/20

Sand Devil and Iron Twins I would be holding off for now, we have a lot of energy that needs to be spent elsewhere, specifically a complete focus on a Clan Boss team. What are you running now? 

You have quite a few options with Tower, Demythas and Maneater. I believe I'd go with this: 

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/myth-heir/

Run Ninja as your main DPS in that team with Geomancer as your alternate DPS to bring in against Spirit affinity. 

I'd be looking to far the highest dungeon - preferably say, Dragon 20 - you can right now to get to this team ASAP. Getting a steady top chest on NM/UNM everyday will be better than other content that requires energy. This does mean getting those champs to 60, masteries and such so it will take some time when combining in the need for gear. 

Mar 18, 2023, 20:4303/18/23
06/25/20

For Doom Tower specifically - for the waves, your goal is to essentially lock them down so they don't hit you. On normal you can absorb some hits, but on hard it becomes pretty much impossible without CC.

So, your team for waves should be something like:

• Ninja (freeze) - A3 opener + disabled on auto 
  • Psylar (tm down + speed down) - A3 opener + disabled on auto
  • Visix (provoke + backup speed down) - A3 opener + disabled on auto
  • Nia (healing)

For the last spot you ideally want someone with ACC up, as the waves are going to be hard to deal with on hard without it. I don't see anyone in your roster yet, but keep your eye out for anyone with that. For now, I'd probably just put your best team speed up champ, like Khatun or Apoth.

For bosses, you'll want to follow a boss-specific guide. If there is a particular one you are struggling with, indicate it.

Mar 19, 2023, 22:4503/19/23
03/18/23

Thank you everyone for the information, really useful for me to get other people's opinions. I'm gonna be focusing on getting a team together for the dreadhorn as he's extremely difficult to best and I'm going to chabge Arbiters build at some point it's just getting the gold to do so ahahah.