All Categories

Pulled Shemnath, worth investing into now?

Search
Mar 16, 2023, 01:4103/16/23
07/19/19

Hey guys, still a relatively new player. Have Elhain, Warmaiden, High Khatun at 60 fully maxed. Also using Ronda and Vrask for stuff. Looking to see who to max next, don't have a good poisoner to bring up yet. I pulled Shemnath earlier and she seems really good, not necessarily what I need but wondering if I should just work on her until I pull someone else? Or is it just not worth investing into her this early.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 16, 2023, 02:1403/16/23
06/25/20

Zero question that for you she will be a gamechanger. Her A3 is monstrously strong - 5X ATK multiplier with a full buff strip AND a 20% ignore DEF on half of it. Her A2 is crazy good for any content that requires buff extending, such as a CB team that is built around a speed up. She even brings DEF down on her A1. And if none of that was enough, she has a built-in massive CDMG buff from her passive. For an early game player I expect she will be on every team you use.

Personally I got her recently as well, and I've been mulling over what to do with her. My current plan is to use her for Hard10 Dragon, since her A2 basically acts as a poisoner. But the first half of her passive also makes me want to potentially build her for Arena.

Mar 16, 2023, 13:2203/16/23
01/15/21

I pulled her recently as well and have been trying to decide what to do with her.

For a new player, definitely build.

Mar 16, 2023, 18:0403/16/23
06/25/20

Actually, @harleQuinn , what think you? Current team is Kymar (lead) + Kimi (fastest) + Ukko + Gaius, all stoneskin lightning cage. Assuming I were to find a perfect soul for Shemnath, do you think she'd fit better on the team than Kymar? On the plus side, I gain a significant secondary damage source due to the far reduced accuracy requirements, along with the obvious stronger attack. On the minus side, I lose the skill resetting, which has absolutely won me fights.