All Categories

I need a little advice in optimizing my CB UNM team's blessings.

Search
Mar 15, 2023, 15:1403/15/23
06/16/22

Running an unkillable team with Helicath, Demytha, Gnishak, Doompriest and Rhazin. I have a 3 star soul for Gnishak, gave him Brimstone, 1 star soul for Rhazin with Brimstone. Then I have a 1 star for Demytha and a 2 star for Helicath, and I know I need Cruelty. Wonder who I give it to, and what the other one would get. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 15, 2023, 15:3303/15/23
06/25/20

I would imagine your setup is 1:1, with Helicath at 4:3?

Gnishak will get 8 hits every 3 turns. Brimstone at level 3 gives a 30% chance of placing the smite debuff. 8 hits is more than enough to ensure that it stays active. In other words, I wouldn't bother running it on Rhazin as well.

In terms of Cruely vs Phantom Touch - here's a quick rundown of the benefits of Cruelty. Generally, PT wins out. Basically, give everyone else PT.

i

Mar 15, 2023, 18:3503/15/23
Mar 15, 2023, 18:36(edited)
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

I would imagine your setup is 1:1, with Helicath at 4:3?

Gnishak will get 8 hits every 3 turns. Brimstone at level 3 gives a 30% chance of placing the smite debuff. 8 hits is more than enough to ensure that it stays active. In other words, I wouldn't bother running it on Rhazin as well.

In terms of Cruely vs Phantom Touch - here's a quick rundown of the benefits of Cruelty. Generally, PT wins out. Basically, give everyone else PT.

i

Yes, exactly, 1:1 with Helicath 4:3. 

Would I give Helicath cruelty? I'm assuming he would be used in other areas of the game besides just CB - would it be good to have him in Cruelty?

Mar 15, 2023, 18:4603/15/23
06/25/20

I think that Phantom Touch will still win out. CB is one of the few places where Cruelty may win simply because of how long the fight is - everywhere else you're likely to not even get time to fully stack it.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 16, 2023, 00:0403/16/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I think that Phantom Touch will still win out. CB is one of the few places where Cruelty may win simply because of how long the fight is - everywhere else you're likely to not even get time to fully stack it.

Krama knows I'm a big Phantom Touch proponent myself. I like the one Brimstone/ then all Phantom Touch after. Demon lord CB just has such a low base defense that Cruelty doesn't really scale well against him.

Brimstone on Gnishak is a great suggestion, and yes, he should keep that debuff up the majority of the time.

The only place I might use Cruelty is on a champ that I ALSO really use in Hydra. Especially for an AoE champ. I use a 5 star Cruelty Geomancer on my top Hydra team and am happy with it. 

Mar 16, 2023, 00:4003/16/23
06/16/22
harleQuinn

Krama knows I'm a big Phantom Touch proponent myself. I like the one Brimstone/ then all Phantom Touch after. Demon lord CB just has such a low base defense that Cruelty doesn't really scale well against him.

Brimstone on Gnishak is a great suggestion, and yes, he should keep that debuff up the majority of the time.

The only place I might use Cruelty is on a champ that I ALSO really use in Hydra. Especially for an AoE champ. I use a 5 star Cruelty Geomancer on my top Hydra team and am happy with it. 

Am I supposed to use Helicath anywhere else besides CB (and FW) really? Trying to see if it's valuable for him to have the Cruelty or even Brimstone / Phantom Touch. Or even a PVP blessing. 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 16, 2023, 00:4103/16/23
02/24/19
kmanmott

Am I supposed to use Helicath anywhere else besides CB (and FW) really? Trying to see if it's valuable for him to have the Cruelty or even Brimstone / Phantom Touch. Or even a PVP blessing. 

I use him in CB, Iron Twins, sometimes Tag, and on a Hydra team where I have ample supply of block buffs so Mischief doesn't tank me.

However.... I have him in Brimstone still. :D