All Categories

Request Fire Knight 17/20 help

Search
Mar 10, 2023, 04:0403/10/23
08/27/22

I'm nearing the end of the Arbiter missions, and the only thing that stands in my way is beating FK 17/20 and Spider 17/20.  For this message, I'm hoping someone can help me with Fire Knight.

My current lvl 16 100% team is Urogrim, Daithi, Elhain, Ronda and Armiger.  They have no problems taking down FK 16 but get utterly destroyed on FK17.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have some of the "usual suspects" to put on a team, such as Alure, Coldheart, etc.  I've tried a number of combinations, but haven't found anything yet that can really get anywhere.  Obviously, once I can beat FK17, I'll next want a team that can get to FK20, so any help along those lines will be much appreciated.

Hopefully I have some champs that can help.  Here's my current roster:

i

i

As for Spider, I'm hoping Crohnam and Djamarsa solve that particular problem, so I'm more worried about Fire Knight at this point.

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2023, 04:3003/10/23
06/25/20

Spider 17/20

• UDK (tanky, slow as a rock) - 300 RES, and as much HP and DEF as possible. Ignore all other stats.
  • Armiger (fast) - 200 ACC, 200 SPD min. Other stats are irrelevant. Use only A1.
  • Khatun (fast) - SPD is the only stat that matters. Get as much as possible. 230 SPD min.
  • Crohnam if booked, Ignatius if not. 200 ACC for Crohnam, Ignatius doesn't need any ACC. Rest of the stats go into SPD. Other stats are irrelevant.
  • Djamsara. Only stat that matters is SPD.

FK unfortunately I think you're out of luck, for now. You have no good TM control champs outside of that single Armiger, and he likely can't do the job himself. If you're desperate, you can probably level a second one, maybe 50 will suffice. Two of them can control the boss together. Then you just need three people who can combine to do enough hits to bring the shield down.

Mar 10, 2023, 12:4503/10/23
Mar 10, 2023, 12:51(edited)
08/27/22

Thanks for the suggestion.  Too bad about FK.  Guess I'll have to build another Armiger because who knows when I'll get somebody else that's helpful.

For Spider, would Drexthar be better than either Crohnam or Ignatius?  Honestly hadn't thought about Ignatius.  I haven't yet booked Crohnam or Ignatius but Drexthar is ready to be summoned from his fragments.

Thanks again.