All Categories

Questions about dungeon rewards and Frost set mechanics

Search
Jul 24, 2019, 17:4807/24/19
06/19/19

Hey fellow raiders,

So I've been wondering, several dungeons advertise same rewards. For instance Arcane Keep from stage 8 and up all have small, medium and large potions as rewards, and Frost Golem stage 7-9 all have 3-5* rewards.
My question is, is there any reason to do a higher stage level when the rewards are the same? Is the chance of getting better rewards higher in say, stage 12 of Arcane Keep, than it is on stage 8?

Second, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Frost set works with Ally Protection. For instance, I am the happy owner of Skullcrusher. If I was to equip him with Frost, would that give him a chance to freeze an enemy when he takes damage from an ally's attacker? I know it's not him being directly attacked but I was just wondering.

Peace

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 25, 2019, 03:4907/25/19
03/22/19

Each stage has it's own drop rate so you will get improved odds the higher you go. Depending on what you're doing, it will be up to your discretion whether it is better to have runs that use less energy or runs that produce the best results.

I believe Skullcrusher's 'Ally Protection' shared damage buff won't activate a set bonus, he has to be dealt damage directly which includes AoE attacks.