All Categories

Supreme Elhain fragment fusion

Search
Mar 4, 2023, 11:4303/04/23
11/19/22

On Friday, March 10th, we're planning to launch a special Anniversary Champion Fragment event with a new Champion - Supreme Elhain (that's the Legendary version of our beloved Elhain).

Faction - High Elves

Rarity - Legendary

Type - Attack

Affinity - Void

Supreme Elhain will be a PvP-oriented Champion with mechanics that can counter some parts of the current Arena meta. Let's take a closer look at her skills.

With the A1, she attacks 1 enemy 2 times. And with each hit transfers 1 random debuff from herself to the target enemy.

Using the A2, Supreme Elhain attacks all enemies and increases her damage by 10% for each debuff on each target. So, just pair her with the Champion, who places debuffs to get the maximum damage. However, you should watch out for the Polymorph in the enemy team. If an enemy is killed with this skill, Supreme Elhain resets the CD of her A3.

With the help of A3, she attacks 1 enemy, ignoring Ally Protection, Strenghten, and Shield buffs. And gets an Extra Turn if this attack kills an enemy. Thus, Supreme Elhain can counter a Bolster set meta, Ally Protection of such Champs as Nekhret the Great, Ursuga Warcaller, Kyoku, etc.

Moreover, A3 and A2 combo can get Supreme Elhain into a killing cycle with Extra Turn and CD reset mechanics.

Supreme Elhain's Passive skill makes her immune to Decrease ATK debuffs; therefore, such high-tier Arena Champions as Nekhret the Great, Mighty Ukko, Taras the Fierce, Ultimate Deathknight, Harima, and etc. won't be able to do it.

Also, Supreme Elhain deals 20% more damage to enemies whose ATK is lower than hers. On top of that, she increases

Ally ATK in all Battles by 30% with her Aura. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2023, 11:4603/04/23
Mar 4, 2023, 12:15(edited)
11/19/22

Surprised no one's posted this up yet, so have copied across from Reddit.

Bit of a shame Crack Shot doesn't also ignore defence, as that would make her really desirable as a UDK killer for us early game players - yes, he can still be an annoyance to face if you don't have a great roster to pick from! Even better if she could ignore Stoneskin. :)

Bit annoyed with myself as I'd expected an epic fragment event this month and figured on skipping it, so I burned a lot of resources in the champion training event for the Scyl skin (which I should've won, but when I dumped a load of points in the last minute they weren't all counted so I only came 2nd - seems to have been a delay in counting scores I hadn't expected).

Anyway, will be happy to try for this fusion if able to, mostly because it's a legendary void, plus it would be good to collect all 4 legendary starter champions. However, will have to just wait and see. :) 

Mar 4, 2023, 13:0903/04/23
06/05/22

I'm a bit underwhelmed, she's a weird sort of go 2nd nuker. The arena nuker role is really crowded, I don't think she adds much.

Going for her or not will all depend on the schedule. I'm wary after the ordeal that was Oella.

Mar 4, 2023, 22:3603/04/23
09/14/20

For a void legendary, I am also not that enthusiastic about her.

Her kit is purely damage and designed as a counter for Nehkret and Ursaga but will actually not find a place in any of my arena teams. Reason for this is that she is correctly to the publishment of Plarium only designed to deal with parts of the current meta...but not the important ones.

She has no counter for stoneskin or unkillable and is essentially heavily set back by polymorph. For her A2 to deal additional damage, she needs debuffs on the enemy. Oh...wait..at which time does Polymorph set off? Most of the Nehkrets I encounter are also clad in Stoneskin, as are viable Single Targets like Mortu Macaab or UdK. Therefor she does not bring additional value to my arena teams. 

It also depends very heavily on the damage multiplicators she has. After Ailil, I am extremely cautious about this and I think many can understand that. 

The last point...fragment fusions are normally easier...but looking at the current Ice Golem tournament, they again increased the points for that tournament. If this holds true for the next fusion...I am prone to save my ressources to get a better fusion done than this one, as I do not gamble on yet another level on her being buffed with some of the next patches 

Mar 5, 2023, 11:5203/05/23

Another skipped fusion to me. But..... 

A medium rated Void lego ?? Void in fusion ??? Plus 1 medium void hero for filling up the void pool ? Ok we waiting Supreme Kael,Galek and Athel too...

Mar 5, 2023, 15:1803/05/23
Mar 5, 2023, 16:03(edited)
11/19/22

Playing today with a new core team of Micreated Monster, Noct, Nekmo, Pythion, and Ronda, and really noticed how many debuffs they're putting on enemies in PvE. Supreme Elhain might be a really useful replacement for Ronda as my core nuker. :)