All Categories

Higher level dungeons

Higher level dungeons

Search
Mar 2, 2023, 15:0503/02/23
11/20/22

Higher level dungeons

Hey! Can u guys tell me around what stats are ideal for stage 20 or + dungeons? My team gets wrecked sometimes, and I can't figure out what stats I need to boost. It's dragon 20 with Apo, Korugar, Miscreated Monster, Venomage and Teodor. Teodor is not booked. Do they definitely need 200+ speed? Cause some of them are between 190 and 200

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2023, 15:1803/02/23
08/22/21

Between APO and Korugar, your team should stay alive.  Are they Level 60? Fully Ascended?  You mentioned Teodor is not booked...assuming everyone else is?  Level of Artifacts and Accessories?  190-200 Speed should be fine for them, I would think.  MM, Teodor, and Venomage need high ACC (dungeon level * 10).  Showing your roster and builds for these champs would provide more insight and thus better help.  APO and Korugar basically need no ACC, so should focus on Speed and either RES or HP (depending on the Artifact/Accessory)

Mar 2, 2023, 15:2303/02/23
06/25/20

I'd suggest you take an alternate path. Teodor can solo Dragon20 almost effortlessly. In fact, I daresay it's *easier* for him to solo it than it is to run with a full team. He can also do it lightning fast - under 2 minutes.

The reason why it's easier to solo is because you can take advantage of both Whirlwind of Death and Spirit Haste to get a free +42 speed boost. Then, with 209+ speed, you get 2.5 turns to every turn of the boss, which lets you essentially get 5 turns after every scorch, before the next inhale.

Mar 2, 2023, 17:4603/02/23
11/20/22

So answering to you both: I'll show my builds in the next comment, and I know Teodor can solo dungeons very effectively, the only problem is that I don't have the regen gear to make him able to do so. 

Mar 2, 2023, 17:5503/02/23
11/20/22
FTSizzle

Between APO and Korugar, your team should stay alive.  Are they Level 60? Fully Ascended?  You mentioned Teodor is not booked...assuming everyone else is?  Level of Artifacts and Accessories?  190-200 Speed should be fine for them, I would think.  MM, Teodor, and Venomage need high ACC (dungeon level * 10).  Showing your roster and builds for these champs would provide more insight and thus better help.  APO and Korugar basically need no ACC, so should focus on Speed and either RES or HP (depending on the Artifact/Accessory)

Here are the builds

i

i

i

i

i

And maybe I wasn't exactly precise with my description: they CAN do darogn 20 around 3 min, but the runs are not 100% succesful. That is what I want to achieve. The only way they fail the run is that Venomage dies somehow on wave 2 sometimes. Then there is not enough posion for the dragon, also no drop defense and no decrease ATK

Mar 2, 2023, 19:5103/02/23
06/25/20

One question I have is - do you have auto AI settings defined? Specifically for Miscreated Monster - you should ensure that his stun is set to be opener + disabled on wave 1. I wouldn't be surprised if your failures were mostly just because on wave 2, you have times where MM's stun is on cooldown, and so you can't CC them.

Mar 2, 2023, 19:5703/02/23
Mar 2, 2023, 19:58(edited)
11/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

One question I have is - do you have auto AI settings defined? Specifically for Miscreated Monster - you should ensure that his stun is set to be opener + disabled on wave 1. I wouldn't be surprised if your failures were mostly just because on wave 2, you have times where MM's stun is on cooldown, and so you can't CC them.

I only locked his A3, didn't touch his A2. Also there are times when he doesn't have his stun ready yes. And what I realized is that it can be an RNG issue sometimes. He has only 50% chance to place the stun, and there were times when just no one got stunned. Not because they resisted it, but because the stun didn't 'proc' on the skill

But I'll try setting his A2 as you suggested. My only weak spot is that Teodor doesn't have 100% chance to place Poison sensitivity and Poison, because I don't have books for him :(

Mar 3, 2023, 08:1803/03/23
11/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

Hey, I just confirmed my thoughts. So I used the AI preset, that you suggested, and MM always has his stun ready for wave 2, but there are times when luck runs out, and literally no one gets stunned. That's when my Venomage kicks the bucket, cause for unkonwn reasons to me, the wave starts hitting her instead of Teo, who is weak affinity. So what can you suggest on that? Can I boost MM's stun chance somehow, or I should try adding a weak affinity tank, like Vogoth?

Mar 3, 2023, 14:4003/03/23
11/20/22

Actually I'm looking into Hoskarul rn, who I neglected saying was a meh champ, but looking at his kit, I don't know if it was a silent buff or something, but he has a massive 75% AoE stun on 3 turns! Thats like crazy CC for an epic, better than MM for what I want to use him. Just wanted to give a shoutout for Hoskarul. I don't know if I can make him do enough work, but I'll see, when I can build him out

Mar 3, 2023, 14:5103/03/23
06/25/20

I wouldn't go there. He's okay, but nothing special. Maybe just try getting your gear to level 16. I notice you have only level 12 accessories - there's a pretty big stat boost when you reach 16. If your ring or amulet rolled well on substats, they may warrant upgrading. Also, make sure you have masteries - MM may want to go with Fearsome Presence for more stun chance.

Mar 3, 2023, 15:4903/03/23
11/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

I wouldn't go there. He's okay, but nothing special. Maybe just try getting your gear to level 16. I notice you have only level 12 accessories - there's a pretty big stat boost when you reach 16. If your ring or amulet rolled well on substats, they may warrant upgrading. Also, make sure you have masteries - MM may want to go with Fearsome Presence for more stun chance.

Yeah, MM's masteries are not totally done. I focused only champs that I used/use in CB teams, so the rest has half-baked masteries. And I went support tree for him, for the boosted shield because of Spider.

Also I'm working on the artifacts, it's just that I couldn't really farm decent ones yet, so I tried to play lego with them more than I had to.

But I'll try out Hoskarul, seems interesting. Not saying that he's gonna replace MM in certain areas, but I'll give him a try. Also he's spirit, MM is magic, so against force waves I could use Hoskarul instead of MM

Thanks for the suggestions. I changed MM's preset AI, works good. Also I changed my team order: Teo goes in spot 4 and Venomage goes spot 5-> Teo gets targeted first, because of the order. I don't know why the mob started to hit my Venomage, since Teo is weak affinity, but okay, this change helped. Not if anyone dies, it's Teo, and I can kill the Dragon without him, only with Venomage

Mar 3, 2023, 18:0303/03/23
10/15/20

I think, the enemies attacked Venomage because he (she?) had the lowest total hp and lvl at the same time and these two points together gave him a stronger target value than Teo's affinity.

Mar 4, 2023, 14:5603/04/23

i