All Categories

Make Multi-Battles actual Multi-Battles

Search
Feb 25, 2023, 19:5502/25/23
05/21/19

Only non-RSL Helper users really use Multi-Battles. It's kind of a joke that Raid allows players to use it because it literally auto runs battles without using Multi-Battles and sells the gear that the players indicated. RSL Helper literally already has this feature and PC players make full use of it. As a mobile player I feel cheated that I have to pay for extra Multi-Battle  if I wanted them, and have to dedicate more time to run my own battles and sell crap gear individually. Great this patch will fix that but only for as many runs I get for the day.

Raid can just make Multi-Battle into actual Multi-Battles. i.e. x2 battles/rewards that can be used anywhere of the players choosing to include Potion Keeps and Campaign. It would actually save players time, and incentives PC players to spend money to get them as well.

Raid can just run drop fever events as usual and delete the x2 dungeon runs. Make players spend to get the extra x2 runs from battle passes and daily packs if they wanted to quickly rack up the Tournament points. 

Auto-Battle runs should be a given to every player. Not just Raid's PC player base using a 3rd party client that Raid allows. It's an unfair advantage PC users get over mobile players and should've already been addressed. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2023, 20:3402/27/23
09/02/22

I like this idea. I'd be willing to trade my daily multi-battle "tokens" for the ability to have each run as a x2.

Honestly, I like this better than the way they work now. If they implemented this I'd have no problem clicking the "replay" button at the end of every run.

While they are at it, can we add the Plarium Play points on purchases to the mobile platforms as well? I can't tell you how many times I've bought a pack on my phone then did a facepalm when I remembered that I missed out on "free" Plarium Play points because I wasn't on my PC.