All Categories

Arena Team Suggestions / Clan Boss Team

Search
Feb 24, 2023, 15:0702/24/23
11/08/22

I am here again to appeal to the genius and experience of the Raid forums for some suggestions/thoughts on some arena team comps.  

My current team that has been fairly successful is Genbo, Gnishak, Pythion, Duchess. Team power is 159k. I am currently in Gold 5 and usually feel confident to go against maybe 2 teams per "free reset".  

Was just curious is there were any good suggested alternate team setups that I should try?  I am happy to consider anything...I mean at this point trial and error is the fun part.  

I have a couple of screenshots attached with my champions. I look forward to any thoughts, suggestions, ideas that you all have.  

PS. I am also curious if anyone see any unique/fun ideas for clan boss.  I am working towards ranking up my Pain Keeper to get my "budget maneater unkillable", but welcome any other thoughts.  

Thanks in advance!

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2023, 15:2402/24/23
06/25/20

Don't waste time or resources on arena. You're already in G5, just coast from here. Focus your efforts elsewhere.

As for a CB team - here's my best stab at it, from what you have:

• Skullcrusher (CA)
  • Giscard (DEF UP + ATK UP + Backup ATK Down) - turn off A2
  • Riho (Debuffs + Block Debuffs)
  • Kreela - AA, Damage
  • Ronda - Damage

If you're able to avoid fighting green CB, you can make Skullcrusher slowest, followed by Giscard, and tune the team to have Riho use her A3 before the stun. If you can't, then you'll need to tune it to make Riho slowest, followed by Skullcrusher and Giscard, and have Riho use her A3 before the turn 2 attack.

Feb 24, 2023, 15:2702/24/23
11/08/22
kramaswamy.kr

Don't waste time or resources on arena. You're already in G5, just coast from here. Focus your efforts elsewhere.

As for a CB team - here's my best stab at it, from what you have:

• Skullcrusher (CA)
  • Giscard (DEF UP + ATK UP + Backup ATK Down) - turn off A2
  • Riho (Debuffs + Block Debuffs)
  • Kreela - AA, Damage
  • Ronda - Damage

If you're able to avoid fighting green CB, you can make Skullcrusher slowest, followed by Giscard, and tune the team to have Riho use her A3 before the stun. If you can't, then you'll need to tune it to make Riho slowest, followed by Skullcrusher and Giscard, and have Riho use her A3 before the turn 2 attack.

Thanks a ton for that suggestion.  

My main reason for keeping going with Arena is to progress my Great Hall.  I somewhat neglected it early on and am playing a little bit of catchup.  Also, I have a ton of Arena Refills...go just kind of using those before they expire.  But your thoughts there are well-taken and I mostly agree...other than me just wanting the GH stat bonuses.  

I like that CB suggestion and am going to look at my speed options there.  

Would you suggest something like this over trying for the Maneater unkillable approach?

Feb 24, 2023, 15:3402/24/23
12/19/19

ME PK unkillable 

Is that full roster, who is in vault? 

Feb 24, 2023, 15:3902/24/23
06/25/20
branman314

Thanks a ton for that suggestion.  

My main reason for keeping going with Arena is to progress my Great Hall.  I somewhat neglected it early on and am playing a little bit of catchup.  Also, I have a ton of Arena Refills...go just kind of using those before they expire.  But your thoughts there are well-taken and I mostly agree...other than me just wanting the GH stat bonuses.  

I like that CB suggestion and am going to look at my speed options there.  

Would you suggest something like this over trying for the Maneater unkillable approach?

Unkillable absolutely has its benefits, but one issue is that it tends to be pretty gear intensive. If you're able to get the team built, though, it probably will outperform the one I suggested.

My suggested team, though, is quite easy to gear for. You just need everyone between 170-189 speed. Beyond that, there are no other requirements.

Feb 24, 2023, 15:5202/24/23
11/08/22
Trips

ME PK unkillable 

Is that full roster, who is in vault? 

That is bulk of the roster.  Here is my vault, though I dont think I am hiding any real sleepers in there. 

i

i

Feb 24, 2023, 15:5402/24/23
11/08/22
kramaswamy.kr

Unkillable absolutely has its benefits, but one issue is that it tends to be pretty gear intensive. If you're able to get the team built, though, it probably will outperform the one I suggested.

My suggested team, though, is quite easy to gear for. You just need everyone between 170-189 speed. Beyond that, there are no other requirements.

That makes perfect sense.  Almost like the "more budgety pre-budget maneater unkillable".  Lol.  

I am kind of looking over my gear to see if the ME PK is even possible.  

Also trying to decide on my stun target and DPS champs. 

Feb 24, 2023, 16:0202/24/23
06/25/20
branman314

That makes perfect sense.  Almost like the "more budgety pre-budget maneater unkillable".  Lol.  

I am kind of looking over my gear to see if the ME PK is even possible.  

Also trying to decide on my stun target and DPS champs. 

For an unkillable team?

Your DPS should almost certainly be Kreela, and, if you have the luxury of being able to fit two into the team, then Ronda is probably your next best DPS. Anax is also a good candidate, though he has some challenges on setup that can throw things off.

Feb 24, 2023, 16:0902/24/23
11/08/22
kramaswamy.kr

For an unkillable team?

Your DPS should almost certainly be Kreela, and, if you have the luxury of being able to fit two into the team, then Ronda is probably your next best DPS. Anax is also a good candidate, though he has some challenges on setup that can throw things off.

Yeah I was talking about for unkillable.  

Kreela and Ronda would work for me.  

Really appreciate all of the thoughts and help. 

Feb 25, 2023, 02:5902/25/23
Apr 12, 2023, 04:17(edited)
02/25/23

It's a good team. I will follow your team. Do you play any other games besides this one? I am playing Minecraft 1.20 APK . It's the best game I've ever played

Mar 16, 2023, 20:3803/16/23
11/08/22
Mod Ilimitado

It's a good team. I will follow your team. Do you play any other games besides this one? I am playing Minecraft 1.20 APK . It's the best game I've ever played

Thanks for that.  

I use to play a lot of Destiny 2 on PC (not the same type for sure) but not a ton of time these days.  So mostly just RSL and largely on mobile.  Though I enjoy on computer when I have time.