All Categories

Sicia Flametongue HP burn interaction

Search
Feb 19, 2023, 18:3602/19/23
06/30/21

Literally as I was posting hitting the post button;

** disregards all previous comments and presumably helpful and accurate advice***

Her A1 does extend any HP burns, even hp burns from other champions. The reason it seems like her A1 is disabling her A3 on same enemy is this: any ticks of hp burn on any enemy including CB greater than (3) - she will not apply an HP burn activation along with the appropriate damage when you use her A3 on that enemyt seems like her A1 is disabling her A3 on same enemy is this: any ticks of hp burn on any enemy including CB greater than (3) - she will not apply an HP burn activation along with the appropriate damage when you use her A3 on that enemy.

-_---

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 19, 2023, 19:0902/19/23
12/30/20

Sorry about that. 😂 I edited the thread title to be a little more accurate and removed the image from the prior post. I am hoping if anyone else goes looking for this situation via Google, they'll find a reasonable thread like this one rather than more insanity. 

It's an interesting interaction in that Sicia does not overwrite the HP burn when the tick is at 3 - and this seems intended to me - but this causes issues with her extra turn mechanic. I think this is a niche issue in that it shouldn't come up often, but can see how it might be a bit annoying. 

Feb 20, 2023, 16:0002/20/23
10/15/20

Nobody is using Sicia at the CB. Ok, to be honest, I don't know if that statement is true, let's say nobody should use Sicia at the CB.

Extra turns don't fit into any speed tunes teams, not only unkillable, but other teams as well. Extra turns will make increase def or ally protect run out on her, and with her low defensive stats, that's just nonsense.

Feb 20, 2023, 16:1402/20/23
06/25/20
Skadi

Nobody is using Sicia at the CB. Ok, to be honest, I don't know if that statement is true, let's say nobody should use Sicia at the CB.

Extra turns don't fit into any speed tunes teams, not only unkillable, but other teams as well. Extra turns will make increase def or ally protect run out on her, and with her low defensive stats, that's just nonsense.

Just a small correction - extra turns certainly *can* work on CB teams. I run Jintoro in relentless. However, on *most* teams it won't, especially if it isn't planned for.

Feb 20, 2023, 16:1502/20/23
06/25/20

As to OP - this is how all buffs/debuffs work. They are never replaced if the duration if the existing buff/debuff is longer than the one being placed, with the exception of weaker buffs/debuffs being replaced by stronger ones (except for poison).

Feb 25, 2023, 09:3702/25/23
06/30/21

My man 

Jul 3, 2023, 15:3507/03/23
04/24/23

I will be a little digger but I don't want to make a new topic and I have a question abiut Sicia built expecially for spider.

What is more improtant for her? Speed or Accuracy?

It is better to have 200 acc on her and low speed or for example 150 acc and more speed?

I am not advanced player and I don;t have great equipment and i am thinking on what stats should I focus on more at the beggining?

Jul 3, 2023, 15:5607/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 15:58(edited)
12/16/21
thomas0000

I will be a little digger but I don't want to make a new topic and I have a question abiut Sicia built expecially for spider.

It is better to have 200 acc on her and low speed or for example 150 acc and more speed?

I am not advanced player and I don;t have great equipment and i am thinking on what stats should I focus on more at the beggining?

Where are you planning on using her? check a guide yo see how much acc you'll need. For instance, for spider 20 you'll want ~220 acc

Edit: oh, also, grind classic arena, and upgrade in great hall. focus on acc first, then res, it makes a HUGE difference, and much easier to gear champs

Jul 3, 2023, 16:0307/03/23
06/25/20
thomas0000

The short answer is "both".

The long answer is "math". Sicia's role in the fight is doing damage, so unlike other champs, landing the debuff won't be a win-or-lose thing. It'll be a make-the-fight-faster thing.

The A3 is not very reliable to get an extra turn out of, because there's a base resist chance, and when you have 11 targets to hit, that base resist is going to kick in quite often. Still - you should aim for as close to 200 as possible.

However, if it comes at a significant loss of speed, the tradeoff may not be worth it. It really depends on what choices you have.

All that said - literally no other stat is useful for her on this fight, so focus on those two entirely.

Jul 3, 2023, 16:2607/03/23
04/24/23

Thanks for your answers.