All Categories

PSA Sucker Bait

PSA Sucker Bait

Search
Feb 17, 2023, 09:5502/17/23
06/20/19

PSA Sucker Bait

It doesn't matter I already have Rotos.  I have to pull both during the event to get the 'extras.'  First person to whine about getting one but not the other,  because they already have them, is written off ...

psa; if you already have one of the pair doesn't matter.  You have to pull BOTH DURING this event to get extras.  I see this exactly the same as any previous 10x.  Please don't be fooled into thinking you have any chance, outside of mega millions, of getting a leggo book.

What are the odds of pulling a specific leggo even during a 10x?  Now, what are the odds of pulling two specific leggos?  You may need to do the math.  I don't need to know the difference between snowball on a hot griddle and snowball in hell.

i

PSA

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 18, 2023, 04:2502/18/23
06/20/19

I know what I said and I stand by it.  I didn't pull for the pair.  But with over 120 voids and 43 from garanteed pity and Siphi so high in my most wanted I figured I'd pull up to 43 till I got a leggo... I opened 30 and pulled her on the 29th.  No, I'm not piulling for a second Rotos hoping to get a leggo book.

Feb 18, 2023, 07:3702/18/23
09/14/20

Yeah, the surprise rewards are totally insane. 

Imagine you get a couple and than they have to fight for the one single leggo book you got from this....immediate emotional damage and divorce...

Seriously, I do ot know who is responsible for this kind of promting events...but it very clearly is not in the least motivating for me. 

Just a quick calculation (which is very inaccurate):

With 200 void shards and 16 sacred shards, you have an about 2 % chance to get a couple (see video of nubkeks, I just take his numbers). That is about 1000$ to get a 2% chance. If we assume a 50% chance to be necessary, I calculate the chance as follows:

0.98^n  <=0,5 (presenting 50%) with n representing the number of 2% chances. This is true for n =35.

n= 35 means you need about 35.000$ to have a 50% chance to get a couple. 

Everybody can decide by himself whether this is worth it....for me, it is not....