All Categories

Suggestions on what champion I should/need to 6 star next??

Search
Feb 9, 2023, 18:2302/09/23
12/05/22

i

Heres some info..

I have a feast I've been wanting to use but can't figure out which champion I currently have, that I should/need to take to max level.. I know I do not have a lot of force champions overall, especially at the 50-60 level range, so I was thinking possibly warmadien, but I don't know if maxing her is viable considering the champions I already have at 50-60 or someone I have that is just better then her like stag knight...? 

My current situation is looking like this: I definitely need some help with being able to clear the campaign on nightmare, progressing past about floor 12 of doom tower, hydra for sure (I can't even do enough damage to place with the teams I have tried), and staying in at least low gold ranking for the arena for a ranking period. (I can't seem to get past teams with 100k+ in power or pretty much any team with a level 60 Ultimate Deathknight, which is super annoying) Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated being that this is my first account and I'm sure I haven't been as efficient as I could've been. Thanks in advance!!  

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2023, 18:3802/09/23
07/08/19

please post a screenshot of your collection. it's impossible to say who you should rank up without knowing who you have.

though i can tell you that warmaiden is absolutely not a good choice.

Feb 9, 2023, 19:0702/09/23
12/05/22

woops sorry i forgot to add picture.. it should be attached to the post now!

Feb 9, 2023, 19:0902/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 19:17(edited)
09/02/22

Edit time. I see your roster now. 

First, why would you consider leveling Warmaiden if you have Stag Knight? Stag Knight has AOE Decrease Defense + Decrease Attack with a 10% better chance to land than Warmaiden (both unbooked). 

My opinion, the only Rares I would use a Feast on or even worry about getting to 60 other than your starter champion are Geomancer, Coldheart, and maybe Apothecary if you need a speed booster.  

Initial impression, you don't have the champions to even be worried about Hydra yet. Hydra is early endgame content. Same with clearing Doom Tower & Nightmare campaign. Focus of getting a full team of 60s first.

Arena - Genbo is good but again, you need to get your champions to 60 before you start worrying about more advanced content.

Farm food in 12-3 Brutal with Kael. There are hundreds of videos and post on how to build him for farming.

Feb 9, 2023, 19:1002/09/23
12/05/22
Kankle69

First, why would you consider leveling Warmaiden if you have Stag Knight? Stag Knight has AOE Decrease Defense + Decrease Attack with a 10% better chance to land than Warmaiden (both unbooked). 

My opinion, the only Rares I would use a Feast on or even worry about getting to 60 other than your starter champion are Geomancer, Coldheart, and maybe Apothecary if you need a speed booster.  

Initial impression, you don't have the champions to even be worried about Hydra yet. Hydra is early endgame content. Same with clearing Doom Tower & Nightmare campaign. Focus of getting a full team of 60s first.

Arena - Genbo is good but again, you need to get your champions to 60 before you start worrying about more advanced content.

Farm food in 12-3 Brutal with Kael. There are hundreds of videos and post on how to build him for farming.

i

Feb 9, 2023, 19:1102/09/23
12/05/22
Kankle69

My account is level 49 with probably about 3-4 months of playtime. 

Feb 9, 2023, 19:2602/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 19:30(edited)
09/02/22

I saw it. I edited my post. 

Another tip, don't waste your silver leveling 4* gear to 16. You will replace it fast.

For your level farm stage 6 of the campaign for Speed Gear and stage 8 for Life Steal. You said you had issues in Nightmare campaign so I assume you can do those stages in Brutal. This should get you some decent 5* Gear.

Feb 9, 2023, 19:5402/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 20:02(edited)
10/15/20
Shwaggin

i

12-3 brutal.

Champs that deserve to be lv 60: Ronda, Tayrel, Apo, Scyl, Doompriest, Sandlashed, Frozen Banshee (poison vs. Clan Boss), Magnarr, Stag Knight, Umbral Enchantress.