All Categories

cheers plarium I dislike your Brimstone change

Search
Feb 8, 2023, 15:3102/08/23
07/20/21

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I AM POSTING THIS COS NO-ONE FORM DEVS EVER READS THIS.

BUT U REALLY HAVE SCREWED ME OVER COS NOW U HVE NERFED BIG TIME BRIMESTONE I AM DOING 8M LESS DAMAGE ON UNM NOW AND IT IS YOUR FAULT PLARIUM!!!!!!!!

NO IDEA WHY U HAD TO NERF THE BLEESINGS THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM AND NOW U HVE I HVE GOEN FROM A 2 K UNM TO 3K UNM THANKS A BUNCH PLARIUM.

mod note: edited title to be tasteful and accurate

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 8, 2023, 17:2602/08/23
12/30/20

I am not sure why we needed to go full blown caps lock here but:

yes, the brimstone change is unfortunate for a lot of teams in a lot of different content.

however, sounds you could actually improve your comp since 3 key UNM implies a lot of room for growth. perhaps there are better champions you have, or you can improve gearing. tough to say without seeing your comp but even unkillable teams with meh gear should be able to 2 key pretty consistently.

anywho, if you ever feel like dropping in and working on your team here, feel free to. let's keep the broken caps lock rants to a minimum, though.

Feb 8, 2023, 17:3402/08/23
08/03/20

Very much agree with OP but I know why they changed it. GREED that's the only reason. Shouldn't have to rework a team that was working because they want MORE money. Too many areas to "build" teams for just to have to change them around for this garbage move. And he is wrong. The devs look and listen then do exactly what NOBODY wants done. 

Feb 8, 2023, 22:0302/08/23
02/11/21
dthorne04

I am not sure why we needed to go full blown caps lock here but:

yes, the brimstone change is unfortunate for a lot of teams in a lot of different content.

however, sounds you could actually improve your comp since 3 key UNM implies a lot of room for growth. perhaps there are better champions you have, or you can improve gearing. tough to say without seeing your comp but even unkillable teams with meh gear should be able to 2 key pretty consistently.

anywho, if you ever feel like dropping in and working on your team here, feel free to. let's keep the broken caps lock rants to a minimum, though.

What are the chances that they'll turn it back the way it was following the outrage? I'm asking because I have 1 6* leggo soul for Narma, and I'm about to build her just as a Brimstone champ for Sand Devil. Until now, I was saving essences to get Dreng to 3*, but seeing how Dreng has no use for Accuracy, now it doesn't seem like a good blessing for Dreng. So want to know how likely they are to reverse their decision before I change Dreng's blessing and build Narma. 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 8, 2023, 23:0502/08/23
12/30/20
Balltazer

What are the chances that they'll turn it back the way it was following the outrage? I'm asking because I have 1 6* leggo soul for Narma, and I'm about to build her just as a Brimstone champ for Sand Devil. Until now, I was saving essences to get Dreng to 3*, but seeing how Dreng has no use for Accuracy, now it doesn't seem like a good blessing for Dreng. So want to know how likely they are to reverse their decision before I change Dreng's blessing and build Narma. 

As of now: I've had nothing to indicate we should expect rollbacks, so I am personally going forward with my blessings choices as though we are in full on Brimstone 2.0 era. Looking at it as that rather than let's say Brimstone 2.5 where some sort of rollbacks occur.

Feb 8, 2023, 23:1702/08/23
01/15/21

I am lucky in that brimstone changes havent taken any of my 1 keys (hydra was my main concern) to 2 key runs..although there is a significant drop in damage

If i was 1 keying unm and the changes took me to a 2 key i would be furious to be honest

To the OP - they wont reverse the nerf, they never do so the choice is to either make up the damage elsewhere, or to accept less damage or to quit.

The decision to make the good blessings work well mainly at 5 or 6 star was a financial one, they want the top plat whales to buy the soulstones. The whales will probably oblige and buy a lot of soulstone packs, which means plarium will see this as a good move.

It is what it is, and while i understand the frustration it isnt worth getting annoyed over.

Feb 9, 2023, 01:0002/09/23
06/25/20
Balltazer

Erm ... I'll save you the time and effort - don't. Narma is terrible everywhere, but especially so in sand devil, where her signature move (debuff extend) does absolutely nothing. Even coupled with Aniri for the revive, she's still almost completely irrelevant. There are far better options than her.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 9, 2023, 01:4502/09/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Erm ... I'll save you the time and effort - don't. Narma is terrible everywhere, but especially so in sand devil, where her signature move (debuff extend) does absolutely nothing. Even coupled with Aniri for the revive, she's still almost completely irrelevant. There are far better options than her.

I am going to disagree here. All you need to damage SD24+, when paired with Aniri, is Brimstone.

Tier 6 Brimstone is worth its weight in Gold now. :)

Feb 9, 2023, 02:0802/09/23
06/25/20

Oh. Right. Missed the tier-6 part. Okay, I retract my previous statement.

Feb 9, 2023, 05:3702/09/23
02/11/21
kramaswamy.kr

Oh. Right. Missed the tier-6 part. Okay, I retract my previous statement.

Yes, her skillset is almost irrelevant for this build. In fact, I am actually thinking of using her A2 attack since it also has a heal, albeit a small one. But other than that, she's going to be just a Brimstone delivery system. Until this nerf, the plan was to get Dreng to 3* for a slightly more reliable Brimstone as a bonus damage. Now, things have changed and I'm wondering if they'll retract the nerf or keep it before I change blessings on Dreng and build Narma just for 6* Brimstone.