All Categories

Can someone help us to defeat NM clan boss please?

Search
Feb 7, 2023, 13:3502/07/23
02/07/23

Hello everybody.

I'm a part of a casual clan. We have cool and chill members so non of us really want to leave the clan. The problem is, we have couple of people who can actually 3-4 key UNM clan boss but we haven't defeat the NM yet.

https://omegle.onl/

I know there are some people who can solo NM, we are not one of them. Is there anyone who can join our clan and one shot the NM?

https://xender.vip/

We won't expect you to stay but you can stay if you want to.

Clan name is PlayersClub [CBPY]. We have 3 slots open right now so if you can help us, just send an apply and I will accept it right away.

Cheers!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2023, 14:0802/07/23
01/20/23

how do i help

Feb 7, 2023, 15:0602/07/23
Feb 7, 2023, 15:08(edited)
09/02/22

Our clan was in a similar situation. We are a mid-level clan with a lot of members who are lower level as well as  FTP and who don't spend a lot of time in game. At the time we had roughly 3 members who were 2 keying NM and were ready to move to UNM. Our strategy was as follows: 

We chose a date the week before and announced to our clan that we wanted to take down NM CB. (The day prior to a CvC that offers personal rewards is a good time so everyone gets the points from the 2X chest.)
We put this date in our discord as well as the "Clan message of the day" and we posted reminders all week in Clan Chat and in discord.  

On the announced date our stronger members held back and let our lower-level members do as much  damage as they could. Once we saw that most of those players had used their 4+ keys then our stronger members finished CB off using gems for the extra keys we needed. If I remember correctly, I and the other 2 higher level members only used 3 extra keys (300 gems) each to defeat him. I was supprised to see how many of our more casual players pitched in with extra keys as well.

Rather than have someone come in and kill it for you maybe try and defeat it as a Clan.