All Categories

Extra great hall tokens when complete

Search
Feb 3, 2023, 16:2202/03/23
01/12/22

Hi ,

I think this has probably been mentioned before , but can you do something with the extra tokens from the great hall unless you intend to extend the skills in the great hall.

Maybe allow us too turn extra tokens into fragments to complete these characters , I appreciate occasionally you sell us the fragments we need , but completing the great hall is no easy achievement, so allowing us to use the extra tokens turn into fragments seems a suitable solution to the excess tokens we are now getting.

thanks .

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Feb 3, 2023, 16:2502/03/23
02/24/19

Feedback we have heard a lot, but I see this and will pass it on that people are still asking. Thanks. :)

Feb 3, 2023, 19:0502/03/23
05/03/20

The bonuses you earn from Great Hall are more important for game progression than adding a new champ.  

What level are you in Classic arena?

Feb 3, 2023, 19:3302/03/23
01/12/22
ClosedPoly

The bonuses you earn from Great Hall are more important for game progression than adding a new champ.  

What level are you in Classic arena?

I'm currently gold 5 / plat up and down between the 2.

I have finished the great hall , yet I'm still getting the gold tokens for winning its these tokens I am on about for exchanging into frags.

iif there is a plan to extend the bonuses of great hall even further then fair comment, but if not then stop us earning the gold tokens and give us silver or gems maybe. I said about frags because I have some characters I need to finish.