All Categories

Good artifacts for Genbo?

Search
Jan 27, 2023, 15:4101/27/23
11/19/22

Genbo will be coming to our accounts next week, so I wondered what artifact options people had planned for him - if at all?

I had been thinking of putting a strong relentless set on him for potion keeps, with a focus on ATK%/CR/CD. However, now I'm wondering if that might leave him a bit squishy - especially as I only plan to 5* him for the moment - and whether a lifesteal set might be more appropriate?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 17:1501/27/23
02/24/19

My big tip here isn't going to answer your question directly, but hopefully it helps you make more efficient progress.

Don't plan on playing with anyone at 5 stars. The only time you should have 5 star champs in battles is when you are getting them XP to 6 them. They are either good enough to rank to 6, or they aren't. If they are, you should be spending the time you are playing with them at 5 in Brutal 12-3 instead, finishing making food to bring them to 6 stars. Everything else is a waste of time and builds. If they aren't good enough to take to 6, why are you wasting time and energy on them instead of working on a better champ.

The ONLY exception to this is when you are finishing out FW21 for Lydia and need one more 50 to get it done based on their kits. By then, you'll have gear that might be decent enough to keep such champs up and going. But you are a ways away from this problem.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2023, 17:2001/27/23
02/24/19

As far as sets, we don't care about them for a 6d Genbo. We want a Genbo with the best stat distribution, and that will almost always mean no sets.

170+ speed, 4k+ attack, 100% CR, 250% CD sounds like a good initial target for a nuker such as him if you're trying to use him all around. If you're just using in arena, you can get away with lower CR due to his self buffs, if that helps your builds.