All Categories

No shard pulls for four months?

Search
Jan 25, 2023, 11:5001/25/23
11/19/22

So I've got an ever growing queue of champions to evolve to 6*, so it looks like it might be wise to hold back on shard pulls for the next four months.

At the moment I have Vogoth, Pythion, and Apothecary to 6*, plus will get Genbo next week from Prime Gaming who I'd like to 5* for potion keeps. Then there's also the potential for a new legendary starter champion. It takes me 2 weeks to evolve a champion to 6* so that leaves me booked up for a couple of months.

But at the end of that period my shop fragment champions should start coming through: Yannica, Drex, Yakarl. Then I'll have Scyl as my 180 day login reward. Sometime during all this I'll probably get Arbiter, too. 

So altogether I'm going to be busy making food for the next 4 months just for the big champs I get (and that's ignoring Dark Athel and Dark Elhain). Any extra food I'd use on some other champs I'd like to get to 5*, such as High Khtun for arena, and a couple of others to help with DT secret rooms and other progression.

Which means it possibly make a lot of sense to just hold onto my shards and not pull any for the next four months as the last thing I actually need is new monsters and to throw my queue into disarray! Besides, I've seen from events over the past couple of months that sometimes having a good store of shards can be a good thing.

However, whether I can hold back the temptation to open shards or not is another thing. What do you reckon my chances are of not touching my shards for that long? :) :)

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 25, 2023, 12:0301/25/23
02/24/19

You SHOULD be ignoring Dark Athel and Elhain, for one. lol

Pythion is going to be a huge help for your account. 

As far as saving your shards for 4 months.... the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. And the game will give you some lovely fusions to help with that (which you should do every one that you can) :)

Jan 25, 2023, 21:4401/25/23
06/05/22

Having "too much to do" in the game does make it easier not to pull. I've gone up to 18 sacreds, and don't regret it. There's a natural ebb and flow to playing the game, it's good to take time to consolidate your account.

That said, I'm not sure why you're putting apothecary that high on the list. He's one of the best rares, but still only a rare. He falls off in the late game IMO.

Jan 25, 2023, 23:0801/25/23
10/15/20
Urlibu FTP

Having "too much to do" in the game does make it easier not to pull. I've gone up to 18 sacreds, and don't regret it. There's a natural ebb and flow to playing the game, it's good to take time to consolidate your account.

That said, I'm not sure why you're putting apothecary that high on the list. He's one of the best rares, but still only a rare. He falls off in the late game IMO.

I don't think Fatherton is anywhere close to late game. Apo is a good pick to max early on, and even in later stages, he has some utility. High Elves fw healer, good champ for FK and Spider 20 teams.

Jan 25, 2023, 23:4801/25/23
11/16/20

I have a endless back log of Lego champs to build, I still pull during fusions because I have a problem and do every fusion. I always complete chase and summon rush to finish early and skip a few tournaments/events. I manage this 100% f2P btw. I did used to buy the monthly gem pack but probably not in the last six months or more at least.

My priorities of champs to build change a lot depending on strategy to pure whim. I do have what I would consider a fairly large roster of 111 fully built champions. So take my opinion for what it's worth. Checking now I have 45 Lego champs in my master vault, who knows when I will ever get to them.

Pulling shards for fusions or for guaranteed champions is good, and it feels good, and I will continue to do it.

PS I feel like I might get baited going for kymar this weekend, my mind says not again but my fingers might not listen.