All Categories

Clan boss/defense down

Clan boss/defense down

Search
Jan 23, 2023, 15:2101/23/23
11/20/22

Clan boss/defense down

Hey!

I got a lvl 60 Bellower with kinda decent stats, but he only has small def down. I have a 5* Warmaiden who I have not built out, so I don't really know if I should build her to be my main def down until I get a better champ for this role, or I'm good to go with my adorable Ogryn aoe smasher Bellower?

i

Here are my Bellower's stats. He can solo campaign farm, so if I sub him out for Warmaiden, I can pump more damage into him. That's why I'm uncertain if this change will really help

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2023, 19:3201/23/23
11/20/22

Also, if my question was too account specific, it's fine, Bellower worked so far, so I will continue using him for now. 

There is another matter I want to ask: from my list of champs can u guys suggest a better CB team?

i

My current team is: Skullcrusher, Vogoth, Athel, Aothar and Apothecary. Originally I wanted to use Pestilus for leech, but I got Vogoth, so I maxed him out.

I really want to make Rhazin, but I need 6 more rares for the fusion, so I don't know when he will be available for me. I can only pray to open a good debuffer

Jan 23, 2023, 19:3801/23/23
06/25/20

I'd probably go with something like:

• Scabrius (poison, leech, weaken)
  • Fenax (def down) - turn off A3
  • Ronda
  • Rearguard Sargeant (AA, ATK down) - make her second slowest, delay her A3 by one turn 
  • Skullcrusher (CA, AA) - make him slowest

I'm a bit leery of relying on RS for ATK down, so you'll have to play around with it to see if you can actually make it work sustainably. Also, as is evident, this isn't gonna work great on green cb (no protection from speed down). You'll want to put one of those three DPS as lead, depending on affinity, so that RS/SC aren't targeted by stun.

Jan 23, 2023, 19:4601/23/23
11/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

I'd probably go with something like:

• Scabrius (poison, leech, weaken)
  • Fenax (def down) - turn off A3
  • Ronda
  • Rearguard Sargeant (AA, ATK down) - make her second slowest, delay her A3 by one turn 
  • Skullcrusher (CA, AA) - make him slowest

I'm a bit leery of relying on RS for ATK down, so you'll have to play around with it to see if you can actually make it work sustainably. Also, as is evident, this isn't gonna work great on green cb (no protection from speed down). You'll want to put one of those three DPS as lead, depending on affinity, so that RS/SC aren't targeted by stun.

Actually I want SC to be targeted, because of his passive (he shakes down the debuff, so he doesn't skip turn), and none of these are actually built, so it would take a long time to make the team. But the most of them would be eventually get ot 60, so thank you for the team suggestion, I'll may try it out once these champs are leveled up!

Jan 23, 2023, 20:0101/23/23
06/25/20
Wandor

Actually I want SC to be targeted, because of his passive (he shakes down the debuff, so he doesn't skip turn), and none of these are actually built, so it would take a long time to make the team. But the most of them would be eventually get ot 60, so thank you for the team suggestion, I'll may try it out once these champs are leveled up!

That is incorrect. Skullcrusher will indeed remove the stun, but his A2 will remain on cooldown, and therefore your rotation will be thrown off.

Jan 23, 2023, 20:1101/23/23
11/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

That is incorrect. Skullcrusher will indeed remove the stun, but his A2 will remain on cooldown, and therefore your rotation will be thrown off.

I didn't know about this... So it actually counts as a "stunned turn", and he only removes the debuff, and the effects of stun (cd not decreasing) will remain. All right, that changes my current setup too. Thank you