All Categories

What is my best Spider team from this roster?

What is my best Spider team from this roster?

Search
Comments
Jan 19, 2023, 16:0801/19/23
06/25/20

Reposted here:

i

Jan 19, 2023, 16:1901/19/23
06/25/20

Here's my thoughts - and I should note that this is an extremely sub-par team, but your roster doesn't give me much to work with.

• Apothecary - Speed up + Healing
  • Miscreated Monster - CC
  • Ronda - Boss DPS
  • Dark Athel - Spiderling Clearer
  • Kael - Spiderling Clearer
dthorne04Moderator
Jan 20, 2023, 00:3001/20/23
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

Reposted here:

i

So we definitely have a few champs we want to be 60'ing in general. Miscreated, Venomage, Ursala, Nia and eventually Skraank, too. Skraank is going to be a huge help down the line especially - paired with Miscreated - and will be your HP burner in late stage Spider. 

I think given the DPS options you have in Gnishak/Ronda/Kael, I'd be looking to invest in our supports. 

Miscreated to CC/provide sustain to your teams

Ursala to provide revives/sustain/dec att and inc attack 

I think those are the next two I'd like to take up for overall content and can certainly use them both now. I'd be tempted to bring up Venomage too, who you can then use as your defense down option and will have applications in overall content. Then I'd want to bring two DPS, with your options being Ronda/Kael/Gnishak.

Jan 20, 2023, 00:4401/20/23
06/25/20

Hmm. Skraank is one I didn't recognize. Will have to add him to the list of pictures to remember.

Jan 20, 2023, 01:4201/20/23
01/19/21

Hm, I wonder if you could do something with the Umbral Enchantress to provoke and tank the spiderlings, while the rest of the team just focus on the big spider. That should buy you two spiderling turns from the provoke alone, and then they'll probably target her anyway since she'll be very low health. If she's slow enough and you got enough damage output from the rest, the unkillable may not even run out, and unlike Paragon cheese, it should be auto-friendly since she's guaranteed to buff herself.

Jan 20, 2023, 02:0701/20/23
10/15/20

The best spider champ for this account is not even in the pic: Armiger. Why does nobody build this free champ?

i

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 20, 2023, 02:1101/20/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

So we definitely have a few champs we want to be 60'ing in general. Miscreated, Venomage, Ursala, Nia and eventually Skraank, too. Skraank is going to be a huge help down the line especially - paired with Miscreated - and will be your HP burner in late stage Spider. 

I think given the DPS options you have in Gnishak/Ronda/Kael, I'd be looking to invest in our supports. 

Miscreated to CC/provide sustain to your teams

Ursala to provide revives/sustain/dec att and inc attack 

I think those are the next two I'd like to take up for overall content and can certainly use them both now. I'd be tempted to bring up Venomage too, who you can then use as your defense down option and will have applications in overall content. Then I'd want to bring two DPS, with your options being Ronda/Kael/Gnishak.

Skraank for certain for his HP burns, AoE HP burners are the simplest way to down Spider for most accounts all the way through 25. Pairing with Ursala is nice for revives. Then Miscreated for Protection. Apothecary for speed and healing. Armiger for TM control.

That's where I'd start at least.