All Categories

Geomancer is a Game Changer

Search
Jan 11, 2023, 18:3001/11/23
12/21/22

I recently started a fresh account and managed to pull Geomancer from my Brutal difficulty Sacred Shard. He is so fun that he has swapped what my favorite account is. After getting him to 50 and booking him, he has single-handedly jumped up all my dungeon and CB progressions, and that's with low level gear. 

I understand he was changed to not be as OP with lifesteal and Giant Slayer. However, is there any reason he shouldn't be my next 60? I've already 60'd my starting Galek. 

The only other options I have to 60 atm are Fellhound, Ronda, Diabolist, and Rector Drath. I haven't gotten a warmaiden yet. 

I was considering 60ing in the order of Geo > Warmaiden > Ronda(Assuming I don't pull something better), and leaving Rector and Diabolist at 50 for the time being. 

Thanks All!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2023, 18:4601/11/23
06/25/20

Geo's great at what he does - boss killing. But he's just terrible at wave clear. I wouldn't suggest him as your next 60.

Ronda has the sameish problem. She's not great as a waveclearer. The A3 is AoE, yes, but it's a 4-turn cooldown, and requires lego books.

I think I'd just focus on farming food for now. Your next 60 should be someone that can power through waves, either by offering strong debuffs, or by doing big AoE attacks.

Jan 11, 2023, 19:5001/11/23
12/21/22
kramaswamy.kr

Geo's great at what he does - boss killing. But he's just terrible at wave clear. I wouldn't suggest him as your next 60.

Ronda has the sameish problem. She's not great as a waveclearer. The A3 is AoE, yes, but it's a 4-turn cooldown, and requires lego books.

I think I'd just focus on farming food for now. Your next 60 should be someone that can power through waves, either by offering strong debuffs, or by doing big AoE attacks.

Hmmm alright. I just randomly pulled a Kael so I may make him my next 60, or just keep waiting. My main got really lucky and pulled a Bellower, Abbess, and started with a Kael; so I've never really thought about wave control since I already had it lol. 

Jan 11, 2023, 20:4501/11/23
09/14/20
BigJohn66

Hmmm alright. I just randomly pulled a Kael so I may make him my next 60, or just keep waiting. My main got really lucky and pulled a Bellower, Abbess, and started with a Kael; so I've never really thought about wave control since I already had it lol. 

You already have alek at 60....doing Kael next is a waste of ressources...

Jan 11, 2023, 20:4701/11/23
06/25/20
BigJohn66

I'd just wait, for now. Kael may end up being a piece of your starter CB team, but I'd farm food for now and wait for more pulls. Once you've accumulated a good amount of food, you can start looking into spending some of it, but for now, just build up those resources.

Jan 11, 2023, 20:5501/11/23
12/21/22
kramaswamy.kr

I'd just wait, for now. Kael may end up being a piece of your starter CB team, but I'd farm food for now and wait for more pulls. Once you've accumulated a good amount of food, you can start looking into spending some of it, but for now, just build up those resources.

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice. I got caught up with just how good Geomancer did on CB, that I kinda forgot about the other dungeons and aspects of them.