All Categories

Is aleksandr the sharpshooter racist?

Search
Jan 11, 2023, 16:2901/11/23
02/20/20

He was free and easy to get, He is my only lego in the High Elf faction and I look at him to build just for faction wars and booking.  He weakens only certain factions and removes all the buffs from those factions...only useful to beat those factions down.  Now I have not read his back story but having disdain for a whole group of people because of their attributes "in a faction or race"  is the definition of racist.  They could have set it to be against an alignment or an action type but nope.......whole races of charterers.  This is compounded by the fact that the skill set against other groups is considered too weak to be effective.   He brings a new definition to "Clan wars".    I am not "woke" or saying that I would drop the game because of this.....I just would like to see a buff change to make him more useful and less of Ninja's racist cousin.    

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2023, 16:4301/11/23
06/20/19

I think you're really overreaching.  Having skills that are particularly good against a set of characteristics does not make one racist.  Consider dwarves in Tolkien or D&D.  They have skills that make the excellent defenders against opponents of the giant class.

They excell because of their physical traits, not because of their opinions (even though they may indeed have biases).  How could merely being racist make one actually superior?  I don't think it works that way in real life.  Do you know of anyone in real life that believes their race is superior?  Does holding that belief actually make them superior or enhance their skills?  Only when dealing with that race but for some reason their skills arr no better when dealing with their own race?

Aleks is better against certain types because his actual traits, not his beliefs, are better against their shared traits.

Find another argument for a champ buff.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 11, 2023, 17:2001/11/23
12/30/20

There are much easier - and better - ways to ask for buffs rather than low effort troll posts.  

Locked. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.