All Categories

hellfreak's HP swap: bugged?

Search
Jan 10, 2023, 01:4101/10/23
06/23/21

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I was really hoping I'd have it as secret weapon against the UDKs, but sometimes it simply doesn't do anything.  There's no error message, just... nothing happens.  When it actually DOES happen it's awesome, as I intentionally keep his health super low for a hard hitting swap.  Are HP swaps super buggy or something?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2023, 13:2202/21/23
06/21/20

I also have this one at level 30 and his Acc is 243. The swap works very very rarely. And it has never worked against legendary. I asked the support. The answer was: despite high Acc the chance for the swap is about 20%. 

I do not understand why they write in the description "swaps" and not "has a chance to swap". But that's the case with several champions, even some legendary ones. In the description they write "he does" and in reality he rarely does. The game could be called "raid of disappointments".  

Mar 5, 2023, 01:1703/05/23
12/14/17

got him on a swift-parry set...

so far.. the swap worked very well. even with loww ACC.. i cant remember how much.. but.. hence he is on a swift-parry set... the ACC cant be high..^^

good fun!