All Categories

who should i focus gearing and booking

Search
Dec 31, 2022, 02:3712/31/22
05/31/22

i was wondering what champions i should focus gearing, i dont have a specific dungeon in mind just all around who the better champions are if that makes sense. i have booked miscreated monster and scyl,
apothecary, and masoleum mage, who should i focus booking next :) first post so sorry if there are something wrong 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Dec 31, 2022, 03:4612/31/22
12/30/20

So without seeing your gear, knowing who's booked out, etc. champs worth building out that I think will overlap the most content for you:

Ninja, Scyl by far. UDK, Venomage (best defense down option given how much value you'll get in different overall content), and perhaps Apo, too.

There's a lot of other good/great champs, too. Drex, Mordecai, Miscreated, Vogoth, Ronda, Visix, Alure, most of the built champs here outside of Relickeeper, Hordin and Lich (I can't see the levels due to screenshot size) have value in different content. 

Dec 31, 2022, 12:4512/31/22
05/31/22
dthorne04

So without seeing your gear, knowing who's booked out, etc. champs worth building out that I think will overlap the most content for you:

Ninja, Scyl by far. UDK, Venomage (best defense down option given how much value you'll get in different overall content), and perhaps Apo, too.

There's a lot of other good/great champs, too. Drex, Mordecai, Miscreated, Vogoth, Ronda, Visix, Alure, most of the built champs here outside of Relickeeper, Hordin and Lich (I can't see the levels due to screenshot size) have value in different content. 

ok i see thank for answering i tried getting a better picture for u and i edited the post, and wrote who i have booked, is there anyone i have that u see witch i should book next ? :)

Dec 31, 2022, 20:2512/31/22
09/09/21

From all the reading of the forums and reading/reviewing Ash, Hell Hades, and Ayumilove below are my thoughts on who to book:

Legendary: Ninja, UDK, Visix

Epic: Venomage, Doompriest, Dymetha

Rare: Bellower. Elhain is good up to Mid game then loses traction. 

Good luck. I'm asking similar questions too so you can search for my forum questions to read what others have helped me with. I've been playing for nearly 3 years and I'm still learning as an F2P, which has its challenges. Cheers.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 31, 2022, 21:1712/31/22
12/30/20
Karl Lagerfeld

ok i see thank for answering i tried getting a better picture for u and i edited the post, and wrote who i have booked, is there anyone i have that u see witch i should book next ? :)

Legendary: Book Ninja ASAP, no questions asked. Can happily use him in Dungeons, CB. 

Epic: Book Venomage and Toragi ASAP. Venom will be really good for you, for a long time. Always useful, even after you find a better Clan Boss/Dragon option, though Venomage is great in CB.

I don't know if I somehow missed Toragi yesterday but he's simply an incredible Clan Boss champ, is good in Dragon too. Absolutely one of the best killable Clan Boss champs out there due to damage mitigation with Ally Protection and Dec Attack A1. Combined with Venomage and Ninja you've got the makings of a really strong Clan Boss team.

Rare: Since Elhain is still presumably your campaign farmer, I wouldn't mind booking her.