All Categories

Pop ups

Pop ups

Search
Dec 30, 2022, 14:0712/30/22
11/28/22

Pop ups

Is there a way to remove the pop ups in this game? I've been playing for a little over a month and these are getting really annoying. Underneath some really stupid decisions is an actual cool game but these pop ups for the shop are really annoying. I got one today that was trying to warn me about closing the window. I dont want to look at the ad I want to play that game. The ones on the side of the screen are fine, I can click those whenever I want, and when I click an item I don't understand and want to know where to get it its fine to point me at the shop but all these ads and popups for the shop are making me want to quit the game. I honestly spend more time closing shop ads that actually doing meaningful gameplay here. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2022, 21:4112/30/22
09/14/20

Unfortunately not...they get even worse around holidays and festivities. 

Thousands of people complained many times on different media about this. 

There will be a standard reply from Plarium, telling you that they want to inform you about new offers so you do not miss any chances to get offers you might like. 

I think this is understandable....but it is infuriating if they inform you about the same offer six times a day....4 days in a row...they mus think that I am too stupid too read...

Dec 31, 2022, 01:5512/31/22
05/03/20

This game is a business.  We are allowed to play for free.  The price we pay is to see some ads and pop ups.  Its like some of the free streaming services.  Watch their ads and you can watch their content for free.  Its a standard marketing method.  

After you play the game long enough, you get to where you auto clikc the pop ups and move on.  Its not a real bother after a few months.  

Would you rather pay a flat monthly fee for no pop ups?  Plarium might consider that as an option.  

Dec 31, 2022, 15:2612/31/22
11/28/22
ClosedPoly

This game is a business.  We are allowed to play for free.  The price we pay is to see some ads and pop ups.  Its like some of the free streaming services.  Watch their ads and you can watch their content for free.  Its a standard marketing method.  

After you play the game long enough, you get to where you auto clikc the pop ups and move on.  Its not a real bother after a few months.  

Would you rather pay a flat monthly fee for no pop ups?  Plarium might consider that as an option.  

As I said though there are other games that are also free to play that emphisize build craft and the like with optional payment methods but do not have popups all the time. Guild Wars 2 was my example. Maybe this is a mobile gaming thing I'm not sure but its pretty annoying as I play a lot of free games and this is the only one that does this and its quite distracting.