All Categories

Sorry folks

Sorry folks

Search
Dec 27, 2022, 15:1512/27/22
02/28/22

Sorry folks

When I posted about Christmas scrooge I didn't expect things to turn nasty

When I said it does not cost them anything I meant it's virtual gifts, coding they already have, it does not cost more to give it to level 42+ than everyone, and it's one shard and hey, it's Christmas

They gave UDK to everyone, yes occasionally they give different rewards to different levels, would it have been so bad to give everyone a shard?  Who said, 'hey it's Christmas, lets only give shards to level 42+ not everyone'

Let's not respond and get banned, I was only saying they disapointed my boy, so Merry Christmas everyone

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2022, 16:0112/27/22
11/19/22

Personally I thought it was unfair when I started a month ago and saw experienced players were getting better rewards - I think it makes better sense just to give out the same gifts to everyone. But then, Plarium have been really generous in other ways, such as the free Legendary, Ronda. So while it's disappointing not to get the Sacred Shard at Christmas, I figure just take it in your stride and enjoy the game for what it is, and enjoy any free gifts for what they are, whatever they are. :)

Dec 27, 2022, 17:2412/27/22
Dec 27, 2022, 17:30(edited)
10/25/19

Don't worry man. Sure it's a bit of a kick to the stomach to not get the shard when it's been shown everywhere online that's the "Christmas gift" but I promise you there will be lots more disappointments to come :) 

Just waiting till you've both stock piled a healthy amount of shards and it's a 2x event only to get dupes and low tier epics. The pain will never end here my friend