All Categories

Explain why I get punish in arena

Search
Dec 26, 2022, 14:2812/26/22
01/22/20

I'm in silver iv, well, I was, I get rewards on reset but I get dropped down to iii and one attack later, I'm in ii. 

Why am I getting dropped two tiers after 1 fight? Why am I getting dropped down a tier after reset? 

This is bullshit. Arena is clearly not meant to reward or even encourage use of this part of the game.  It's just designed to punish and piss players.

If I'm in silver iv at reset then I should still be in silver iv after reset.

Good job in encouraging players to find other games to play. Only in this game does this happen.  Punishing players for no good reason, idiots.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 26, 2022, 17:0312/26/22
Dec 26, 2022, 18:13(edited)
02/24/19

If you do not complete at least 25 Arena Matches on Offense each week, then you will drop a tier at reset. This is written in the Game Help somewhere.

You did not complete 25 matches this week, so fell to Silver 3 from Silver 4.

Then you were attacked, and lost a defensive battle, or even lost an offensive battle, and you dropped the 6-12 points required to bring you from 1600 at the edge of Silver 3, to 1592 or thereabouts, into Silver 2.

Lastly, as I wrote in the other post, I understand being frustrated, but lets not be rude or profane when asking questions here. Thank you. We'll see you when you've sat out your ban. Have a good holiday!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.