All Categories

Scrooge is alive and kicking

Search
Dec 26, 2022, 14:0112/26/22
02/28/22

So my lad started playing a week or so ago - quite into it always bringing me his game asking advice got very excited about the Christmas gift pack with a sacred shard - claimed it didn't get a shard

I didn't know why so he put a support request in and it turns out you have to be level 42 and above to get it

Yep merry Christmas something that costs them nothing they can't even give to the whole player base

Thanks For that

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2022, 14:1312/26/22
06/20/19

How does it not cost them anything?   Ever heard of those things called programmers?   They do have that nasty habit of having to eat. Anyway, sorry your kid didn't get the shard.

Dec 26, 2022, 14:3712/26/22
Dec 26, 2022, 16:32(edited)
01/22/20
Angwil

How does it not cost them anything?   Ever heard of those things called programmers?   They do have that nasty habit of having to eat. Anyway, sorry your kid didn't get the shard.

If you're going to give away things to players, all players should be able to get those freebies. 

Way to miss the fucking point.

Dec 26, 2022, 14:4212/26/22
Dec 26, 2022, 16:32(edited)
06/20/19
thesmokemonkey

If you're going to give away things to players, all players should be able to get those freebies. 

Way to miss the fucking point.

What a fucking ass!  adapting to your vanacular.  A new account gets more free shards than any advanced account.  New accounts have shards showered down on them. New accounts barely have to log in to get shards and other freebies.  What an ass!  Mods, do your job and censor me.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 26, 2022, 16:4912/26/22
02/24/19

First of all, giving away even in game products is a cost. Claiming it is totally free to Plarium is willfully ignoring the nearly direct cost of giving away game resources. Spenders will not have to purchase those resources as they would have, and that affects bottom lines. It is nice Plarium gives out things, and isn't required.

Secondly, Plarium has always had different levels of their FREE gifts depending on your development in the game. This prevents someone from more easily creating 1,000 or 10.000 or 100,000 new accounts and using a script to pull the sacred in each account every holiday looking for specific legendary champs to sell. Such things also have a cost that directly affects Plarium. Either way, the gifts you get even as a beginner account are still free.  Yes, they were only chickens and a few epic books, and some misc energy refills, but they were still free.

Thirdly @thesmokemonkey , your other post was profane and rude as well. I welcome constructive conversation and disagreement here, but your posts aren't it right now. Hopefully a brief break helps you with you anger at the game and other forum users.

Fourthly @Angwil, I am a person, not a jukebox. Telling me to do my job and censor you does not make you look good in the slightest. I will be leaving your comment as is, and following the ToS of this board, my instructions from Plarium, and providing you with a break instead.

POST CLOSED DUE TO ABSOLUTE CHILDISHNESS

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.