All Categories

Advice on my next 6 star please

Search
Dec 24, 2022, 16:3012/24/22
11/02/22

Currently I have Demytha, Uugo, Miscreated Monster, White dryad Nia, Geomancer And Kael at 6 stars. 

My remaining epics not 6 are High Khstun, Doompriest, Alure, Anchorite, Valla, Kunoichi, Siegehulk, Hoskarul, Royal Guard, Peydma,  Chancellor Yasmin, Runekeeper Dazdurk, Drake, Rugnor Goldgleam, Skytouched Shaman, whisper, Theresc, Sir Artimage, Achak the Wendarin, Hordin,Magnarr, Arndulf, Vergis, Cornelia, Jizoh, Sikara, Jarang, Senechal, Giscard the Sigiled and honorable mention Coldheart. 

A lot of option here so I need advice please ! 

Also I couldn't add a picture because it says file to large. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 24, 2022, 18:0212/24/22
01/14/22

Magnarr, Vergis, Alure, and Royal Guard are great candidates...

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 25, 2022, 03:2512/25/22
12/30/20

CH/RG are gonna (most likely) be down the line options, both will require a good deal in the way of crit damage, and CH will need accuracy. 

Other options we're going to be considering now and long term, outside of FW options: HK, Doompriest, Alure, Kunoichi, Hoskarul, Dazdurk, Skytouched, Magnarr, Achak, Giscard, Conellia and Vergis. 

Where are you at in Dragon and CB?

Dec 25, 2022, 16:2912/25/22
11/02/22
dthorne04

CH/RG are gonna (most likely) be down the line options, both will require a good deal in the way of crit damage, and CH will need accuracy. 

Other options we're going to be considering now and long term, outside of FW options: HK, Doompriest, Alure, Kunoichi, Hoskarul, Dazdurk, Skytouched, Magnarr, Achak, Giscard, Conellia and Vergis. 

Where are you at in Dragon and CB?

i am currently level 15 for dragon . As for CB my clan is fairly low level , level 5 clan so highest can go is hard difficulty. I average about 7m on hard with Kael , Demytha, Geo, Miscreated monster and Ronda. Also i all nmy gear are level 16 lifesteal , acc, spped, crit rate or damage so its hard for me to know where i can get strtonger. i feel stick in mid game