All Categories

Who at Plarium is responsible for these events?

Search
Dec 22, 2022, 21:2412/22/22
02/11/21

Plarium is losing it. "Fight hard to win powerfull champions"? On a shard pulling event? 

What exactly about spending money and praying to RNGesus constitutes "fighting hard".....and in what universe are Jinglehunter and Frostbringer "powerful champions"?  

Come on, guys....I want this game to do well, but these events are straight rip-offs. Who do we talk to about that because they're obviously not listening to the community. Do they even care anymore? Or are they just that out of touch with reality? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2022, 21:4312/22/22
11/16/20

These are good champs, the best champs. These champs are so good it will skyrocket your account to levels unheard of.

It's winter time, it's cold outside, so bring those frosty champions, except for frostbringer(at least she is blue which means Christmas).

Now gather round and fight for your life with those pieces of plastic in your wallet cause old man plarium is here to bring Christmas joy to 1/100 players with these exceptional winter themed frozen champions of account ownage. All for the low low price of your mortgage you can possibly fight to the end with others who have zero financial responsibility or knowledge. Want that new TV? Will it smack clan boss as hard as jingle hunter? Buying your son that bike? Weak you could be dominating arena with frost bringer! Forget Xmas dinner with the fam you can have tormin instead and take your dragon speed runs to speeds only seen by the largest krakens in the sea. Don't forget about glisea or what ever that non meta irrelevant ladies name is for the low low price of your families holiday cheer you can have a dupe of this useless Lego in your champion vault.

Get ready for the years best deals on shard packs for plariums end of year bottom line. Hurry up and buy buy buy before that other guy in your bracket wins.

i

Dec 22, 2022, 22:1112/22/22
06/30/21

Lol...

I feel like it should atleast be a tournament about grinding and energy, rather than who has the better finances for it. What are the chances that a majority of f2p players are grouped together, and same with P2W 😶 

Prolly pretty good. 

Dec 22, 2022, 23:0812/22/22
10/25/19

My clan discord was blowing up "omg, I can get a free tormin?! That's amazing!!" 

Urm he's not free if you don't have the resources also it's just bait to get more whales spending. 

Dec 22, 2022, 23:1412/22/22
02/11/21
SirComander

My clan discord was blowing up "omg, I can get a free tormin?! That's amazing!!" 

Urm he's not free if you don't have the resources also it's just bait to get more whales spending. 

How do they get to lvl90+ and still don't understand how the game works 😂

Dec 23, 2022, 01:1212/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 01:12(edited)
06/30/21
Balltazer

How do they get to lvl90+ and still don't understand how the game works 😂

I mean... how does anybody get to lvl.90+ and still even want a Tormin.

Dec 23, 2022, 01:5512/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 01:57(edited)
06/20/19
Spangmastaflex

Shhh___. My Tormin puts an end to meter control.

ps I don't use him on defense.

Dec 23, 2022, 02:2712/23/22
05/03/20
Spangmastaflex

Level 91 and I dont have Tormin.  Will take all the help I can get.  But my finances dont allow me to whale.  

Its that time of the year.  Huge winter storm in USA.  Its cold outside.  Stay in, spend $$$, enjoy the game.  If some people like that it allows the rest of us to play free or cheap.  

Dec 23, 2022, 02:3512/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 02:38(edited)
01/15/21

I was going to count on this 'event' but evilized put it perfectly 

Dec 23, 2022, 06:3612/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 07:18(edited)
11/19/22

I'm only a new player to Raid, but so far this month:

1. Everyone got a free Legendary called Ronda, with a free rune set included

2. Experienced players had a chance to get Tatura

3. Experienced players have a chance to fuse a new Legendary named Gnishak; less experienced players have a chance to choose one or more new epics. 

4. 11 new champions released this month overall

Is the complaint really that Plarium didn't put a "Christmas event" banner on any of these?

Also, as a new player, I would love to add Frostbringer to my Fire Knight team to help me progress there - though I doubt I'll have a chance to get one in today's tournament. But, still, I wouldn't expect yet another free champion to come my way!

So, yes, I really don't understand all the complaints about Plarium being greedy with these events when they appear to be giving out plenty this month. Maybe Plarium's mistake was simply releasing Ronda too early, and should have given her away this week as a Christmas promotion? Also, while some players may have needed to buy packs if they wanted Tatura, the Christmas fusion was expected so experienced players appear to have little excuse to claim they weren't ready to get what appears to be one of the most powerful CB champions in the game?

I'm not trying to stir, I'm only saying how things look to me. :)

In the meantime, a quick look at Summoners Wars: this month they have a Christmas event to win some resources, and they released their first new champion in four months - which you can only get through random summons. No free Christmas champions.