All Categories

Help who do I six star next?

Search
Dec 22, 2022, 19:1112/22/22
08/27/20

I am currently trying to complete campaign on nightmare ( I am on Vladimir Boss can't pass him for some reason). I am also trying to beat Fire knight stage 13, and complete missions to obtain arbiter. 

Below are my champions. I am thinking  either Skullcrown, Dilgol, Apothecary, or Athel for next 6 star.

Who should I get rid of for food?

Also, from the group of Champions, which would be best for Hydra?

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2022, 19:4212/22/22
07/08/19

stop trying to complete nightmare campaign. there's really never a reason to grind on nightmare campaign, so it's just a one-and-done type deal. focus on other areas of the game that are important for advancement and come back to clear nightmare down the road when your account is stronger.

in the same vein, i'm not sure you should be worrying about hydra at the moment. you certainly have some champions that are useful, but there are too many specific abilities you don't have an answer for. just as an example, you need either aoe hp burn or aoe block debuffs to counter the head of blight's poison cloud and i dont see either one in your collection.

in terms of food, just about every rare that you have can be turned into fodder. apothecary, reliquary tender, and renegade are all definitely worth saving and i'd sugegst keeping frozen banshee and dilgol at least for the moment. the rest, along with any uncommons and commons (except for armiger) are all food.

i agree that apothecary is an excellent candidate for 6 starring, and i'd recommend toragi as well.

Dec 22, 2022, 20:4612/22/22
10/15/20

You should stop leveling so many bad champs. The allready leveled and ascended champs like Dunsestrider, Masked Fearmonger and some others may serve in your faction war teams for now, as they are allready built. But later on, these champs don't do anything for your account. You should be more restricitve in building new champs.

A solid choice for the next lvl 60 would be Apo as speed champ or Frozen Banshee for Clanboss. I don't see any good CB poisoner in your roster.