All Categories

Special Champion Chase Tournament - Seeking advice.

Search
Dec 22, 2022, 15:1312/22/22
06/30/21

So - We know this Champion Chase tourney is set to begin tomorrow, specific champs rewardable upon a first place finish on the leaderboards within your own qualifying tournament group...

i

This all sounds very enticing, and as such, I am excited for it 🙃.

I'm wondering however, about the matchmaking that will take place for this tourney; Are each one of us going to be grouped and assigned accordingly based off ordinary criteria, or will there be a new system in place that will match all of us with our opponents for the tourney...🤔

I'm just curious because I am actually in a very peculiar position right now - Re; The Conditions of this tourney. In case some of you missed the previous screenshot of the rules, here it is once more.

i

Cool, pretty understandable, got it.

But as of today, Thursday 12/22 @ 1000AM, I happen to be:

i

As you can see, I may have the distinct opportunity to choose between two champions I could potentially win, and I just don't know which one I like better. Do I need a Void Lego ATK champ or a Gilseah, who is more of a support role type of champ...🤔🤔🤔

Am I correct in assuming that matchmaking will happen shortly before the tourney starts, using my current player level in order to determine my own group/bracket?

If so, is it also safe to assume, while loosely subjective as it is, that the overall competitiveness and resourcefulness of players in my tourney group will be tougher and better able to achieve higher standings at (LVL.71 - 90) than the type of players within (LVL.51 - 70) grouping?

I plan to use either/or champion, if I win first place (it's a long shot) just about everywhere, I guess you could say I need a little help all over the game as I am a mid-game account player. I do see more potential for Gilseah Soulglide in Arena and maybe Hydra though... but I was also curious about Gurgoh's DMG multipliers since he is a Void ATK champ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2022, 15:2912/22/22
06/25/20

Skip.

Dec 22, 2022, 15:3712/22/22
02/11/21

You can find multipliers on HellHades site. However, I wouldn't participate in this whale-off unless you have a ton of money burning a hole in your pocket. 

Dec 22, 2022, 15:3812/22/22
06/30/21

Yeah prolly within the first five minutes of it tomorrow 🤣

Dec 22, 2022, 15:4012/22/22
06/05/22

I would prefer Gliseah personally. Tier 2 arena nukers are a dime a dozen, I would never go out of my way to get one.

Also, I would guess that your bracket will consist of random players of your level range, making the lower tournament much easier to win.

Finally, I would go into it with the mindset that it's ok to lose. Don't get baited into spending more than you're willing to.

Dec 22, 2022, 15:4312/22/22
06/30/21

That's what I was thinking, I think I like her kit more.