All Categories

Unluckiest Account Ever

Unluckiest Account Ever

Search
Dec 21, 2022, 13:3512/21/22
01/22/22

Unluckiest Account Ever

Somewhere, somebody has the most sad sack account, the most unlucky of accounts where nothing good ever happens. Never pulled a legendary. Never double, let alone triple upgraded a speed
substat. No HP Burn. No Counter Attack. No cleanse or block debuff champs.
Maybe you've played nightmare or better clan boss and not once been rewarded
with a decent shard or book? 

That unluckiest of accounts may be mine but I want to hear from you. Tell me your Plarium tales of woe so we may commiserate together. I'll start. 

While trying to outfit Tayrel, I filtered for all chest pieces, including those already equipped, with Def% main and crit rate & acc substats. In a year of playing, I had just one.  I searced for Speed boots with the same substats and had 3. They were stalwart, avenging and destroy. I saved and forged 200 level 5/6 Perception gear, 100 each for chest and boots. I used rarity, rank, chest. boot, speed, crit rate or acc charms and got... zero. By zero, I mean no def% chest and no speed boots. Not a one. Which begs the question, why bother with charms at all? I did make a bunch of silver selling the waste though, so not a total loss.

Can you come close or even top that? I'd really like to know.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2022, 14:1512/21/22
Dec 21, 2022, 14:16(edited)
10/15/20

To give you a silver lining at the horizon that your account is not the unluckiest ever: I never had similar problems with equipping my Tayrel. I don't even have this great champ. 😢

Why do you want crit rate so much on him? His skill kit doesn't need a critical hit (unlike champs as Dhukk or Peydma) and the damage multiplier of his A2 is quite low.

If I would have the items you want, def% main stat with crit sub or speed boots with def% and crit sub, I would save them for a real def based damage dealer and not waste them on a debuffer with mediocre damage. Tayrel works totally fine if you go for survivability (hp% sub) and acc.

Dec 21, 2022, 15:3812/21/22
06/05/22

If you use acc charms on chestplates, you have an increased chance of getting acc as the MAIN stat, as well as for a substat. You should have used defense charms when rolling your chests. I know this contradicts what's written in the game itself, but that's how it works.

Also, why do you need exactly those stats on the chestplate? you're making it harder for yourself than it has to be, you just need enough accuracy and crit rate among all your pieces. It's much easier to get a double or triple roll acc on one piece, triple roll c.rate on another, etc.

One failure mode I found myself in at some point is that I would try to upgrade my champions one piece at a time. That meant that to hit my previous accuracy, I would need exactly as many acc rolls on my new chestplate as what I happened to have on the old one. Then I realized that it's better to just completely redo a build once your account has progressed to the point where the old build is obsolete.