All Categories

Trunda

Trunda

Search
Dec 20, 2022, 16:0012/20/22
11/20/22

Trunda

Hey guys!

Quick question here. I'm planning to max out Trunda, as she is my only viable option right now

i

but I am a bit hesitant, because I don't know if I should go for a max support champ instead. I watched quite a few videos on Trunda, how she is one of the heaviest hitters in the game, and I saw a few things on her about non-pvp content as well, but those were quite old videos, also it was more like a longer side note besides the Arena builds. 

I was planning to use her with high ACC for the stuns and potentially the HP-burn for Spider later on, but is she good in those aspects? I am really curious about your opinions on Trunda in PvE

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 20, 2022, 16:3412/20/22
10/15/20

Trunda should be built with no acc. Don't waste her as a stun champion. She does a double hit to all enemies that are not under a stun debuff with her strong AoE attack. Dead enemies are better than stunned enemies.

In PvE, she does the same thing as in PvP. Hitting all enemies at once and with a lot of power.

Dec 20, 2022, 16:3712/20/22
02/11/21

I am considering a similar build in the future, but for the opposite reason - I have too many nukers that I prefer to Trunda for various reasons. 

I think for the time being, you can definitely use her as a stunner, and when you get better gear, you can turn her into your nuker. 

Dec 20, 2022, 16:4312/20/22
07/08/19

if you build her to take advantage of her debuffs, you won't be able to use her full potential as an arena nuker and vice versa. in order to achieve that heavy hitting you mentioned she needs the double hit from her a3, which means you'll need to build her with as little accuracy as possible to ensure she won't place her stun.

that said, i would probably build her with accuracy at the moment. you're at the point in the game where you should be concerned with building versatile champs rather than specalists so building her as a dedicated pvp nuker doesn't make sense.