All Categories

Future Champion Chase?

Future Champion Chase?

Search
Dec 16, 2022, 10:4612/16/22
09/14/20

Future Champion Chase?

Hello, many applaud the current fusion as having only one summon event. 

I can see how this is beneficial for early game players as they do not have to pull shards twice.

As my account is more or less a late game account, I have multiple fragment champions waiting in the vault to be summoned during Champion Chase events. Ideally, I wanted to coordinate this with Fusions, as I do not really care about CvC. As far as I noticed, many other players also tried this strategy to cover some Champion Chase points with fragment champions. 

Now my question is: What is the future of Champion chase tournaments and events in regard of future fusions.

Will they be omitted from fusions or will they reappear?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 16, 2022, 10:5912/16/22
02/24/19

The lack of Champ Chase is specific to this particular Fusion.

For many, it means they can actually do the holiday fusion. I'm happy to see a little less pressure on shard pulling and champ pulling myself, especially after what was a very very easy November epic fusion.

Personally, I will just leave my portal champs there, and be ready for the next fusion now too. :) 

Dec 16, 2022, 21:1912/16/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

The lack of Champ Chase is specific to this particular Fusion.

For many, it means they can actually do the holiday fusion. I'm happy to see a little less pressure on shard pulling and champ pulling myself, especially after what was a very very easy November epic fusion.

Personally, I will just leave my portal champs there, and be ready for the next fusion now too. :) 

Yeah, this is my approach to the situation as well.